The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

It still starts you at the last checkpoint tho right? My problem is I'll die like and it'll start me back like 15-20 secs before the encounter. That adds up when you're dying 5-6 times in the same fight :rofl:

I tried to go down to balanced on one mob encounter and got murked anyway so I went back up to challenge :smh:

Only problem I've had are the really varied mobs, but it's gotten better with upgrades. Feels like the game starts you off super weak
You just trash bruh

problem now is trying to do that trade in is gamestop’s i’m calling telling me that the bundle was pre order only smh

How’s GoW gentlemen?? Would like some suggestions on if I should buy it tonight since my schedule just lightened up and I’ll have some good free time for the next 3 weeks. I’ve loved GoW since the spring of 2005 when I first got my hands on. Can’t beliee it’s been 8 years since 3 came out. I remember going to midnight release like it was last year. Alas, growing up sucks. My PS4 just sits there these days. My apprehension in grabbing GoW is that I’m somewhat of a completionist. I haven’t even beaten uncharted 4 yet and playing GoW while its sitting there is gonna make me feel some type of way. Want to boot up the PS4 tonight and GoW would probably make sure I don’t sleep which takes me back to the good ol days where getting a new memory card was my biggest concern. I’ve seen the reviews, I’m too hyped. But part of me would rather play Uncharted 4 tonight or by the season 3 pass for Street Fighter 5 or play MvC: Infinite. Somebody sell me on how much I need to drop $60 tonight and play this. I want real gamer opinion not biased editorial reviews from IGN and Gamespot.

Edit- just watched Cory Balrog reading reviews and tearing up. Generation definer on our hands it’s looking like. Tonight is GoW night.

Last edited:
Im playing on Challenge and I'm getting washed lol, I've been stuck on fighting that witch thing for a minute...

I am going to wait a few months to tackle GOW. I am ~ 15 hours away from the Ni No Kuni plat and want to jump into Uncharted: Lost Legacy once I'm done.
I’m about to finish it up today. I’ll work on the plat periodically. There’s a lot of tedious stuff and I’m not looking forward to 50 skirmish battles :lol:

Lost Legacy was really good imo. I wish we could get more Uncharted games from that team.

edit: just finished it.

Last edited:
I’m about to finish it up today. I’ll work on the plat periodically. There’s a lot of tedious stuff and I’m not looking forward to 50 skirmish battles :lol:

Lost Legacy was really good imo. I wish we could get more Uncharted games from that team.

Beat Uncharted 4 and Lost love them. But we need Last Of Us 2 first.

if i join the best buy gamers club it says 20% off games.

can i get 20% off the god of war ps4 pro bundle if i join?

Back
Top Bottom