The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Haven't been in here for awhile..old news but DQ11 is September

And monster hunter $45 at target..will wait til it gets lower

Playing Skyrim again <333333

My G came to the crib knocking on the door asking for a fight. Then sized Kratos up :lol: beautiful
It sounds like a goddamn dragon just landed on your house and you open the door to this scrawny ***** talking **** :rofl:

I'm a lot later into the game now, like 16 hours and my god the things I've seen and done. Fighting is going a lot smoother for me now, I can handle large mobs without worry.
Upgraded my skills a lot but keep forgetting to use my new skills :lol: It always just comes back to fistfighting :lol: When you try to throw the axe and realize it's not even in your hand right now :rofl: This game is so good but I'm not sure how to describe it. It's like they took the best parts of Soulsborne/TLOU/Uncharted/GOW and made a beautiful godly hybrid baby.

When you exit the light and see the mounds of bodies Atreus made
tenor.gif

Then when you fight and kill the lightning dragon
giphy.gif

And then when you get the blades of chaos back
86330L.gif

Last edited:
^^ I just started the game but I already don’t want it to end. Those spoilers :wow: the controlled rage Kratos navigates the game with makes you feel like a walking volcano. The game reels you in so much. I was getting mobbed by the enemies with the purple health in that chasm and yelled forreal when I activated spartan mode :rofl: I feel like I’m 12 years old again. Man this is special

Haven’t even started the game yet lol just installed it today but haven’t got the change to get to it yet. Will boot it up after this fight is over

I wanna click those spoilers so bad but I won't. I already had something spoiled for me while watching a youtube video.

I put a lot of time in the game but didn't get that far along the journey, I just met the second troll brother but before that i....

went to the area that has the Thor statue and the the dragon. I freed him and 100%ed everything in that area. I was definitely in over my head in terms of my level compared to the enemies but I took them down. I also realized I might have purchased a bunch of gear from the first troll that I could have gotten from that area anyway. ended up with better gear once I took down the Thor statue.

the last thing I did so far was open that realm thing with the witch and turned it off after entering the first realm.

also what are you guys upgrading?

I put a lot of $ into upgrading artreus. I find I use him and his arrows a lot more than I thought I would plus when im at the shop I feel like a real dad feel bad buying anything for myself and not him :lol:

this is one of the few games where I didn't obsess over looking at guides to make sure I was upgrading the right stuff. I just chose what felt I would use the most and winged it, hopefully didn't do anything to set myself back

also what are you guys upgrading?

I put a lot of $ into upgrading artreus. I find I use him and his arrows a lot more than I thought I would plus when im at the shop I feel like a real dad feel bad buying anything for myself and not him :lol:

this is one of the few games where I didn't obsess over looking at guides to make sure I was upgrading the right stuff. I just chose what felt I would use the most and winged it, hopefully didn't do anything to set myself back

I think I’m gonna really invest in Atraeus as well. Little squirt doesn’t have a health bar so the more powerful he is it’s a real advantage toward you. Really trying to incorporate the arrows into my combos. Knocking an enemy in the air, firing an arrow with Atraeus and then throwing the axe and pinning them to a tree or wall....priceless :nthat:

I upgraded my armor first. Then i started upgrading Atreus. He comes in handy in combat.

Bout to start back now.

I just beat Stone Ancient. Im mad I didnt explore the Thor statue when i was at the lake but I'll be able to go back.

GOW so dope, went from 0-100 real quick. The stranger reminds me of McGregor for some reason, he mad annoying :lol:

I tried challenge and was getting destroyed... IN THE FIRST FIGHT. I was like "I'm either doing something wrong or I'm washed as hell".

So far it's a great game and beautiful to play. I might hold off on it a little though, I plan on getting a new TV when the new TCL 6 Series TV drops in the beginning of May. I'll get to see this Pro in it's full glory.

Back
Top Bottom