The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Games aren’t even that hard.

Y’all just can’t handle a game over screen.

:rofl::rofl:

The irony is rich when looking back at the last console generation.

Nintendo throwing up cease and desist orders to anyone showing any Nintendo footage on Youtube.

Microsoft signing the first major timed exclusivity deals last generation which still plague us this gen.

Get all the way outta here with this. Roles were reversed, neither of them would do it differently.

Would like to pay $250 for a PS4 Pro this holiday season if possible. If not, just wait another year.

I'm trying to pay $299 CDN if possible. They getting us here for $499 CDN MSRP. :smh:

Holding out for our weak versions of Black Friday & Cyber Monday and hoping for at least $349 CDN.

Nintendo throwing up cease and desist orders to anyone showing any Nintendo footage on Youtube.

Microsoft signing the first major timed exclusivity deals last generation which still plague us this gen.

Get all the way outta here with this. Roles were reversed, neither of them would do it differently.
That trailer just makes me care even less :lol:

MFs getting mad. If you want to play with the homies, get the same console. Nobody cared when Microsoft shot down cross play last gen. How about when they wouldn't allow cross play for Final Fantasy XIV :lol:

Games aren’t even that hard.

Y’all just can’t handle a game over screen.

Basically.

Only thing that was hard in Bloodborne were defiled chalice dungeons.

Only boss that was hard in DS3 was The Nameless King.

Nioh was actually tough if you didn't use the sloth cheese, so I'm expecting Shadows Die Twice to be somewhere on Nioh's level of difficulty.

Those dungeons in Bloodborne were nuts. Abhorrent Beast and Watchdog of the Old Lords :sick:

Those dungeons in Bloodborne were nuts. Abhorrent Beast and Watchdog of the Old Lords :sick:

Ya, some were brutal.

In the defiled dungeons your health bar was cut in half and bosses basically one shot you.

I've never broken a controller out of rage but I came very close to doing so in those dungeons, :lol:

Ya, some were brutal.

In the defiled dungeons your health bar was cut in half and bosses basically one shot you.

I've never broken a controller out of rage but I came very close to doing so in those dungeons, :lol:

Nothing is as hard as NIOH though. NOTHING.

Yea, Nioh is actually hard.

I actually just started a new character in Nioh a few hours ago because I'm in the mood to have my *** whooped.

Just purchased nioh last week, haven't played it yet, but these comments making me question my purchase. :lol:

Last edited:
Copped the Gold PS4 controller online because it looked nice in pics.

Got it in today and it looks more like flat Ginger Ale. :smh: (should have gotten the steel black)

The 2nd boss on Nioh is harder than any boss in DS3, this **** is hilarious, :lol:
Just purchased nioh last week, haven't played it yet, but these comments making me question my purchase. :lol:

The game is amazing if you're masochistic like myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom