The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

FF XIII was really good after you play it years later.

If you turn off the default auto battle command and stick with manual it plays like any of the older FF games before it.

Story could have been better but I enjoyed it. XIII-2 was an improvement as well.
Dont even know what the story is just skipped all cut scenes and played the game

Something I thought y'all would appreciate. E3 was very good to me this year...
Air Force 1 x PlayStation 2.jpeg

I agree that FFXIII is no where near as bad as people said it was.

Still praying those Air forces get a wider release.

How was Lightning Returns?
That was the one game in the series I did not like. I was not a fan of one man combat and found it to be a tad bit difficult which isn’t something I like in JRPGs. I said I would go back and finish for the longest but after rumors of a PS4 port, I just let it go.

Detroit: Become Human :emoji_sob:

I managed to get Connor killed on my first playthrough. I had to turn the game off for the night.

R.I.P. bruh

Horrible things have happen in my playthrough because I've followed "orders" I can see myself coming back to Detroit a few more times.

FF12..I was not satisfied with the second set of jobs I chose..it's gonna take a few attempts

Detroit: Become Human :emoji_sob:

I managed to get Connor killed on my first playthrough. I had to turn the game off for the night.

R.I.P. bruh

Man me and baby girl made it to Zlatko's house.

It didn't end well for me. :lol::smh:

Kara got reset, and I didn't find Alice in time so I got got.

Was searching all over the house for baby girl, even went back down in the basement.

I watched a Youtube video to see where she was and was like :stoneface: @ myself.

Man me and baby girl made it to Zlatko's house.

It didn't end well for me. :lol::smh:

Kara got reset, and I didn't find Alice in time so I got got.

Was searching all over the house for baby girl, even went back down in the basement.

I watched a Youtube video to see where she was and was like :stoneface: @ myself.
Damn, get her next time tho :lol:

Back
Top Bottom