The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I beat Uncharted 4 yesterday... Unbelievable game... Now I'm thinking about either playing Horizon Zero Dawn, Detroit Become Human, or Nier Automata... Which one would ya'll choose?

My vote is Detroit, just to take a break from the third person action game. Then Horizon, then Nier.

I’ve played Horizon and Nier Automata. HZD is the game with the most mass appeal so it’d probably be your safest bet. It’s not a perfect game, but might be my personal favorite this gen.

With Nier, you have to replay and beat the game a few times over to get the whole story. Gameplay is repetitive, story if you’re doing just one playthrough is forgettable. The game looks beautiful with a great soundtrack, but even despite that I’d say it’s far from a must-play game. I haven’t played Detroit or know much about it, but it seems like more of a niche game.

bossplaya bossplaya If you just came of Uncharted 4 - I think HZD is a better title to jump into next.

Nier and Detroit are 2 different niches. Both story lines are heavy, dealing with existentialism however one's an action/RPG and the other's story/adventure.

bossplaya bossplaya If you just came of Uncharted 4 - I think HZD is a better title to jump into next.

Nier and Detroit are 2 different niches. Both story lines are heavy, dealing with existentialism however one's an action/RPG and the other's story/adventure.
I bought Horizon Zero Dawn this morning... I hope it's as good as Uncharted 4... Thanks for y'all opinions

I played some BLOPS 4 Blackout for the first time since early/mid December. I think I might need to retire from all competitive gaming :frown:

Back
Top Bottom