The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Man so I popped in and started playing Assassins Creed Orgins.

Just not feeling it all... The controls, storyline, graphics are nowhere close to the level of RDR 2 or GTA V.

I'm done with trying to play Ubisoft made games.

When I quit D2 it was because the post game was so bland. They took everything they learned from D1 and threw it out the window.

By all accounts its much better now, so thats probably what you are experiencing. I'd love to get back in, but it becomes the only game I focus on and I am having too much fun going through the backlog currently.

Same thoughts as you, my man.

I actually did play through all of the D2 Forsaken expansion when it was first released, but I immediately dropped it in favor of Pokemon and now Smash Bros. since then...........AND I didn't even bother dropping money on the Annual Pass content either.

I would love to jump back in as well, BUT considering how much fun I'm having with Smash AND as well as my own backlog (Horizon Zero Dawn is what I'm working with to grind thru, then I have to deal with the infamous Kingdom Hearts HD Remix collection, and not to mention I did impulsively buy the New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe port to add to my backlog too LOL)...........I can't just jump back into D2 like I use to UNLESS I have nothing else left to play, AND I still haven't copped the Annual Pass for Forsaken on top of it.

I still love the current state Destiny 2 is in right now though...........so the current gameplay sandbox of D2 is not the reason why I haven't come back to the game.

Man so I popped in and started playing Assassins Creed Orgins.

Just not feeling it all... The controls, storyline, graphics are nowhere close to the level of RDR 2 or GTA V.

I'm done with trying to play Ubisoft made games.

I've played all 3 games and I certainly feel like the controls for AC: Origins are the most fluid. It's been a few months since I've played GTA V but it was also released in 2013 and I can confidently say the graphics of AC:Origins are better than GTA V. RDR2 is the newest of the games so I'd say it naturally looks better than AC: Origins.

I enjoyed AC: Origins a lot, guess it's just not for you.

IGN retracts large portion of RE2 review and updates score after it becomes clear their reviewer missed a large chunk of the game.

bq758e1.jpg

:rofl:

giphy.gif

I think my PS4 just kicked the bucket. It starts loading up then beeps 3 times and turns off.

Tried different outlet, safe mode, cleaning vents, letting it cool off. Morning helps so far.

Who has the PS4 connect?

What's a good price for a PS4 repair. I want to make sure I don't get beat over the head .

Unless someone has an extra PS4 lying around and wants to ship it my way...lol.

I jinxed the weather here.

Dumped snow and it's -17 F this morning.
I got a chance to support the Winter Olympics last year when I was stationed in Korea and it dropped to -10. Humans aren’t meant to function in that type of weather :lol:

What's a good price for a PS4 repair. I want to make sure I don't get beat over the head .

Unless someone has an extra PS4 lying around and wants to ship it my way...lol.

Send it to Sony or buy a new one. Unwarrantied repairs are a no go, as you are more likely to experience another problem in the future. I would be searching for a deal on a Pro if I were you, but it's my rule in life to always move on to better things so I try to look at Ls as opportunity for improvement or in this case an excuse to upgrade. :smile:

-17 is cold, even for us up here.

There is usually a one to two week span, once a winter around February that we have a cold snap that hits -31 to -40 for several days. It is truly awful. You go to work and have to start your vehicle every 5-6 hours unless you have a block heater.

-40 :sick:

Bruh, I would legit cry. I can only imagine how that feels, not to mentioning the possibility of wind :wow:

Back
Top Bottom