The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

You cats talking about temperature in Fahrenheit right? It was -25 Celsius this past Sunday up here in Canada WITHOUT the wind chill, and it was windy AF to make matters worse. :smh::smh:

Send it to Sony or buy a new one. Unwarrantied repairs are a no go, as you are more likely to experience another problem in the future. I would be searching for a deal on a Pro if I were you, but it's my rule in life to always move on to better things so I try to look at Ls as opportunity for improvement or in this case an excuse to upgrade. :smile:
Normally I agree with you, but I only need this to carry me over to the PS5 release. All rumors point to 2020, so I couldn't justify dropping $400 on a new pro im only going to enjoy for a year and a half max.
I need a new fan, and also getting my thermal paste replaced and all internals cleaned including the heat sink. Everything is coming out to $60.

IGN retracts large portion of RE2 review and updates score after it becomes clear their reviewer missed a large chunk of the game.

bq758e1.jpg

:rofl:

giphy.gif

Ohhh, IGN :smh:

I’m gunna put my tinfoil hat on and say that sometimes reviewers get behind a game OD, not just because they directly are paid to, but also because those hyped games that get 9+ ratings are a large part of what drives the entire industry. It doesn’t just benefit the game developer, but also the reviewer because the buzz keeps gamers paying attention to their site/channel too.

You cats talking about temperature in Fahrenheit right? It was -25 Celsius this past Sunday up here in Canada WITHOUT the wind chill, and it was windy AF to make matters worse. :smh::smh:

You out east? I heard they got a decent cold snap this passed week.

Really good reviews for KH3.

Alot of 8.5's

I never played the series. Do I have to play the first 2 to play 3?

Top 3 games were For Honor, The Division, and Bloodborne

That is a lot of time playing games though. My goal this year is to play more drums than I play games. So far so good.

Last edited:
Not at full price ..maybe for 30. Plus im still rockin with dbzfighterz

We gotta run man. I have been playing quite a bit. Got to ranked 400000 BP or whatever it is and have been running into trouble :lol:

I got WORKED by base Goku yesterday. Never seen anyone play with him like that.

Back
Top Bottom