The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Finally getting some progress on RE1, found out where I have to blow the dog whistle but I keep dying when the two dogs attack at once. :smh:

Damn, this Resident Evil 2 remake is so damn hard for me. I'm at the point where I'm constantly getting chased around the station while trying to solve puzzles/get items, and then I run into some lickers and die immediately :lol: Every time I hear those footsteps it's like " @#$@, not again!!!" got so irritated that I had to take a break; might try again later tonight.

This was me :lol:

I didn't even know dude was going to be in the game because I avoided all spoilers

He really isn't that hard tho

I just killed every licker because I hate dealing with them

For the library part I just went up the stairs waited for him to come up and then came down and pushed everything to the right

This was me :lol:

I didn't even know dude was going to be in the game because I avoided all spoilers

He really isn't that hard tho

I just killed every licker because I hate dealing with them

For the library part I just went up the stairs waited for him to come up and then came down and pushed everything to the right

I agree, he's not hard to dodge at all, but I just kept having problems with him showing up while I was trying to get items or get some idiot zombies out of the way. I kept getting cornered into rooms or dead end hallways :lol:

I finally got past him in the library; then after I fixed the clock, I had to make a run for it all the way out of the station, jail, and parking garage. Got mauled by all the zombies and dogs along the way since I ran out of ammo, but somehow I survived with my health critical red:lol: damn, getting out of the garage was damn near one of the happiest moments of my life; that's how stressed I was :lol:

Last edited:
Anybody else pick up Anthem? It looks fun as hell but it got mixed reviews. I'm not tryna spend $60 on something that ain't great.

I literally just played through Code Veronica X on PS4 this past week. So much backtracking, it was annoying at times. Still got the rocket launcher though :pimp:

That battle mode is another story though, can't for the life of me get an A rank with anyone.

confession: I've never really played any resident evil game. I played a little bit of 5 but couldn't get into it, and watched my older cousin play 2 on the OG PS, which blew me away at the time. But I never really played myself. I also watched some of 4 on GC, which looked like a great game.

confession: I've never really played any resident evil game. I played a little bit of 5 but couldn't get into it, and watched my older cousin play 2 on the OG PS, which blew me away at the time. But I never really played myself. I also watched some of 4 on GC, which looked like a great game.
5 wasn't that good and 6 was super trash. Anything else was good

I liked Dead Aim

I only played and beat RE 5 and 7.

*shrugs*

I do have REmake 2 at home waiting to be played tho.

Thinking about picking up the Mass Effect series since I hear everybody raving about it. Thing is, I'm not much of a sci-fi guy (could never get into the Halo or Destiny series) but I have an open mind if it's great. Thoughts?

Thinking about picking up the Mass Effect series since I hear everybody raving about it. Thing is, I'm not much of a sci-fi guy (could never get into the Halo or Destiny series) but I have an open mind if it's great. Thoughts?
Nah bro Stockton to Malone.

YouTube it.

The Division and Sekiro about to drop and you still haven’t played The Witcher 3.

I only played and beat RE 5 and 7.

*shrugs*

I do have REmake 2 at home waiting to be played tho.

5 is the only Platinum I have, mainly because you can have the homie carry you through the tough parts/bosses in the game. :lol:

been tryna talk my homie into copping a Ps4 for MLB i think hes finally bout to pull trigger been trying since last year lol

i cant lie im ready to throw some money into Diamond Dynasty and get my MLB on

Which game did you guys like better between The Last of Us and Horizon Zero Dawn?

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom