The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Just finished Horizon Zero Dawn yesterday. Gotta move onto The Frozen Wilds DLC. Game is :nthat:

Then I gotta finish up Uncharted 2.
I still got assassin's Creed origins, battlefield V and red dead redemption 2 to beat as far as physical copies. Then I have the ps plus games also lol

Leveling up on Death March is mad slow. I am like 32 hours in and level 16-17
Maybe it's the same then. I do remember posting in this thread a few years ago asking about the leveling system in the game. The game basically makes you do side quests otherwise you won't meet the level requirements for main quests.

edit: nvm, Sir Sappy has already chimed in :lol:

Maybe it's the same then. I do remember posting in this thread a few years ago asking about the leveling system in the game. The game basically makes you do side quests otherwise you won't meet the level requirements for main quests.

edit: nvm, Sir Sappy has already chimed in :lol:
You might be right about doing side quests to level. I havent played the game in a few years either. :lol:
I just remember that I was in the 40's by the time i made it to the end of the game

Most of those side quests only give like 30 exp though :lol:

They are worth it though cause you get a gang of materials and find cool places in the game

I wouldn't be shocked if Horizon 2 released within a year of PS5's launch. By 2021 we're looking at 4 years since the original launched.

HZD 2 - Spring 2021
Spider-Man 2 - Fall 2021
GoW 2 - Spring 2022

HZD might be one of my favorite games ever. Such a good concept. Really looking forward to a sequel which I’m assuming will run on ps5?

I wholeheartedly agree
Can't front, wrote HZD off just based on its appearance and after playing GOW, SM, UC4, I got it during that holiday sale and it just continued to blow me away, the story and concept is :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

I don't even know where it goes from here story wise, thats part of the allure
Gotta start my NG+ soon

Inforgot i bought hzd on black friday for 10. Damn yall literally just reminded me. I been playing that 3 dollar 2k19...

2sappy 2sappy so I made my MHW character and did the intro quest. Is there a weapon skill tree I should be focusing on or avoiding?

Did anyone get the new Bloodstained Ritual of the Night? I want to get it on my switch but the graphics are terrible so I might just get the ps4 port.

2sappy 2sappy so I made my MHW character and did the intro quest. Is there a weapon skill tree I should be focusing on or avoiding?
Do you mean the weapon trees at the blacksmith? Those will come into play as you progress through the game.
If your a rookie to MH then long sword and bow are great beginner weapons.
This is true. The lance is also a good starter weapon
I'd started with the twin blades. Should I switch up?
You can stay with the DB if that fits your playstyle.
im not a expert like sap but if it works for you stick with it. You can switch up anytime.
This is the most important thing to keep in mind while playing this game. You can switch weapons at any time. You aren't locked into any one weapon while playing this game. If you want to try something new or if someone impressed you with how they used a weapon, then you can always go try them out. Just keep an eye on your crafting materials though because you will run out if you aren't paying attention. :lol:

i'll grab this. didn't cuz it looked a bit cheesy. but f it. more games. i'll have a week in september my wife will be away. so all ima do is drink and play games
I always give the free games a try. You never know what gems you’ll find if you don’t give em a chance

Horizon turbo is a fun game tho def enjoying it as well

Back
Top Bottom