The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Who needs a squad when you got me? :lol: :pimp:
But for real, I'll gladly help anyone wanting to learn MHW. It's my favorite game on the PS4 so far. I can give you tips and guide you through low rank, and if need be help you clear a hunt. Then when you reach high rank we can really squad up. That's how I'm helping some friends of mine at the moment.

MHW Squad? I'm down to help. I was taking a break until Iceborne came out but I'm down to help out NTers on the weekends. Easily my most played PS4 game with +300 hours and still not close to done. RNG is a *****.

Add me on PSN: Ayejreeun

I also play Overwatch still if anyone wants to run.

2sappy 2sappy sorry I didnt hit you guys up this weekend. The group I have been helping along hit a gear bottleneck and wasn't ready to jump into a raid. They should all be geared this week.

Modern Warfare possibly getting a 200 player battle royale :smokin
So this particular rumour has been making the rounds on the internet these past few days. A YouTuber by the name of TheGamingRevolution supposedly has a source at Infinity Ward and has stated that a battle royale mode is currently being worked on for MW (2019). He's also previously stated that MW (2019)'s co-op mode will be used for the COD World League and described it as a sort of map screen similar to PAYDAY where you complete missions around the world.

While this battle royale mode probably won't be able to make it for launch, Infinity Ward have been testing the game mode recently with 152 players. The map is three times bigger than the Blackout one. The goal is for 200 players by the time they're ready to release the mode. Here are some other key features:
  • Revive system is currently being tested and is undergoing a host of different tweaks.
  • Supply drops are being worked on, but are nowhere near ready for launch. While there are rumors of many laws being implemented for supply drops, this could be subject to change.
  • Cash system currently called “Plunder.” You are able to find cash on the ground as part of the loot. Once you have acquired this cash, you are allowed to take it to designated ATMs around the map to deposit the money into a bank. If you win the game you are able to keep it, but not if you lose. The cash will allow you to purchase outfits and supply drops within the game.
  • Roughly ten different types of vehicles currently in development for Modern Warfare Battle Royale.
  • Infinity Ward has taken all the different co-op missions in the game and mixed them all together in a bid to create a huge map and save time.
  • There are some elements from previous games within the Modern Warfare franchise.
  • The YouTuber was unable to comment on whether it will be free-to-play or not.
  • Four player squads is one of the only things up and running. Solos and Duos will most likely also be on the horizon, however.
  • You deploy out of an AC-130.
  • Infinity Ward tested the map with 152 players. It is supposedly three times bigger than Blackout’s map in size.
  • The map in development features an array of close quarter and open areas.
  • Unlike Blackout, the system in this upcoming Battle Royale will follow in the same footsteps as titles like Fortnite. Every weapon in the mode will have pre-set attachments, which cannot be changed or removed. The rarity of the weapon and attachments will depend on its tier level.
  • The closing ring is currently scheduled to be a ring of poisonous gas. This can be subject to change, however.
  • Infinity Ward has also been testing whether or not to include automatic health regeneration in this segment of the game.
Definitely a black friday cop if true

Modern Warfare possibly getting a 200 player battle royale :smokin
So this particular rumour has been making the rounds on the internet these past few days. A YouTuber by the name of TheGamingRevolution supposedly has a source at Infinity Ward and has stated that a battle royale mode is currently being worked on for MW (2019). He's also previously stated that MW (2019)'s co-op mode will be used for the COD World League and described it as a sort of map screen similar to PAYDAY where you complete missions around the world.

While this battle royale mode probably won't be able to make it for launch, Infinity Ward have been testing the game mode recently with 152 players. The map is three times bigger than the Blackout one. The goal is for 200 players by the time they're ready to release the mode. Here are some other key features:
  • Revive system is currently being tested and is undergoing a host of different tweaks.
  • Supply drops are being worked on, but are nowhere near ready for launch. While there are rumors of many laws being implemented for supply drops, this could be subject to change.
  • Cash system currently called “Plunder.” You are able to find cash on the ground as part of the loot. Once you have acquired this cash, you are allowed to take it to designated ATMs around the map to deposit the money into a bank. If you win the game you are able to keep it, but not if you lose. The cash will allow you to purchase outfits and supply drops within the game.
  • Roughly ten different types of vehicles currently in development for Modern Warfare Battle Royale.
  • Infinity Ward has taken all the different co-op missions in the game and mixed them all together in a bid to create a huge map and save time.
  • There are some elements from previous games within the Modern Warfare franchise.
  • The YouTuber was unable to comment on whether it will be free-to-play or not.
  • Four player squads is one of the only things up and running. Solos and Duos will most likely also be on the horizon, however.
  • You deploy out of an AC-130.
  • Infinity Ward tested the map with 152 players. It is supposedly three times bigger than Blackout’s map in size.
  • The map in development features an array of close quarter and open areas.
  • Unlike Blackout, the system in this upcoming Battle Royale will follow in the same footsteps as titles like Fortnite. Every weapon in the mode will have pre-set attachments, which cannot be changed or removed. The rarity of the weapon and attachments will depend on its tier level.
  • The closing ring is currently scheduled to be a ring of poisonous gas. This can be subject to change, however.
  • Infinity Ward has also been testing whether or not to include automatic health regeneration in this segment of the game.
Definitely a black friday cop if true
With those graphics, that would be amazing. Honestly, I was already sold off of the trailer alone.

No worries. Ran scourge with two of them last night. It was an experience. :lol:

:rofl:I can imagine. I like playing D2 with those guys because it reminds me of NT lobbies around COD4/PS3 era. Just the most wreckless stuff coming out of their mouths. :lol:
Richard is a very good PVP player if you guys ever need to grind out pinnacle weapons.

:rofl:I can imagine. I like playing D2 with those guys because it reminds me of NT lobbies around COD4/PS3 era. Just the most wreckless stuff coming out of their mouths. :lol:
Richard is a very good PVP player if you guys ever need to grind out pinnacle weapons.

When you said D2 I thought you meant Diablo 2. I used to take some NTers on cow runs in that back in 2002.

^ I really enjoyed Diablo 3 on console until I went online and had someone join my game. All of a sudden I'm hundreds of levels higher and completely lost. :lol:

Rdr2 is pretty dope but man how much time am I gonna waste just riding a horse.
I played it for a little bit but I won't fully commit to beating it until next year... too many other games I want to beat that won't take as long to complete as Red Dead 2.... I play the online mode sometimes though

^ I really enjoyed Diablo 3 on console until I went online and had someone join my game. All of a sudden I'm hundreds of levels higher and completely lost. :lol:

What happened? I’ve never played D3 but thought about giving it a go if it’s ever on sale.

Use the cinematic camera, tap x, and let the horse take you to the next location. You can look at your phone/etc.

What happened? I’ve never played D3 but thought about giving it a go if it’s ever on sale.

If I remember correctly there was a way for players to drop a glitched item that somehow power-leveled you. I went from 30 hours of playing to get to roughly level 50 to all of a sudden being level 300 in a few minutes. :lol: I did some quick Googling at the time and basically you have to play solo to avoid having it happen.

Back
Top Bottom