The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I'm actually planing to platinum a few games this weekend; Life is Strange: Before the Storm, Battlefield 1 and possibly Jak and Daxter.

Probably gonna keep playing the MW Alpha and dabble in some BFV and Siege. Gotta finish up the rest of the Spider-Man DLC and start Banner Saga 2

Finished the main story of the witcher 3 and I'm pretty sure I got the worse ending:lol:
something to improve on NG+
Playing the first expansion and it's hit and miss, didn't like the wedding stuff at all, hope it picks up. gotta pace myself before doing Blood and Wine and level up, and understand my potions fully.

Man my wife and I just got new controllers a few weeks ago since I only had one and she got a gold one and then they drop the rose gold:smh:

Told her she's gotta hold the line till the PS5 drops

We've already dropped more than I wanted to on the PS4

Doing a detailed cleaning of it today

Still working on platting Dark Souls 3 (need all rings, spells, usurpation ending). Currently on my 3rd playthrough.

Also started up some FFVII on steam, this time with mods and upgraded polygons. Getting ready for the remake :pimp:

Still working on platting Dark Souls 3 (need all rings, spells, usurpation ending). Currently on my 3rd playthrough.
Very easy to get all of those trophies on your first play through with the help of a friend and a little save scumming. :lol:

Probably gonna keep playing the MW Alpha and dabble in some BFV and Siege. Gotta finish up the rest of the Spider-Man DLC and start Banner Saga 2
How are the Banner Saga games? I see there's 3 of them. I've yet to play one of them and even got one for free on Xbox :lol:

Very easy to get all of those trophies on your first play through with the help of a friend and a little save scumming. :lol:
Haha yeah, my buddy offered to drop whatever I haven't found after this last play through. I used the save trick on Bloodborne but it seemed cheap :lol:. I don't mind it though, From games are dope and playing through again isn't so bad.

Destiny2 (as usual), but going to try and get some more time with AC: Odyssey. Also want to try and finish The Grand Tour game.
You going to plat AC? It took me ~65+ hours to plat that one. I'll get to the DLC sometime next year.

Yea, I plan on it. I will probably chip away at it. It took me roughly 60 hours for the Origins plat and all DLC, but I played it while recovering from surgery so got it all done in a week or so.

I hear Odyssey is way bigger, but I have enjoyed what Ive played so far.

Days Gone and Borderlands GOTY all weekend. What's everybody playing?

Hitman 2. Thinking about if Sony is adding studios, I wouldn’t mind IO joining up.

NCAA 14. Entire console gen without college sports games. That’s a huge strike against this gen for me. I fear that the servers aren’t long for this world, so we’re getting this dynasty in while we can. Still so much fun despite some issues.

Started Detroit:Become Human the other day and turned it off after I had to do chores around some trailer trash house. Just got so boring so quick :lol:

How are the Banner Saga games? I see there's 3 of them. I've yet to play one of them and even got one for free on Xbox :lol:

Really depends if you like these kind of games. Strategy game like moving chess pieces (high ground, attack from behind etc.)and powers. These kind of games are not for most gamers nowadays, but I love them. If you lose a character, they're permanently dead

Me too. Thought it was new.

Visuals look great, but the English dialogue takes me right out.

Back
Top Bottom