The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

On blood and wine finally for TW3
was 50/50 on Hearts of Stone,it wasn't horrible but couldn't wait for B&W because of the skill upgrades and the new armor

did the mutagen upgrade quest and got the Grandmaster Feline armor diagrams, now just trying to stack chips to get them made before I start main questing, just doing the contracts right now

Blood and wine is awesome. Final boss is a pain tho. Sucks that this is the end. Story was phenomenal.

Blood and wine is awesome. Final boss is a pain tho. Sucks that this is the end. Story was phenomenal.

right now for me, my frustrations don't lie with any of the new monsters, its those damn bandits the "Hanse" or whatever
I'm up here bobbin and weaving through the 2nd base, Quen on auto, dedoctions flowing in my veins and some guy runs behind me and smacks me with a mace with poison on it and I die on one hit :stoneface:

Need to level up on those mutagens, tryin to get Euphoria or Piercing cold, then I'm coming back with a vengeance

That **** look ugly af

Still not as ugly as a console that doesn't work due to not having enough ventilation.

If that V-shape is what it takes for the console to function properly and not sound like a jet motor taking off, then so be it. I will be using it for playing games, not interior decoration.

duty 2v2 was a blast over weekend just wish it was on xbox as im more comfy with that controller in my hand for shooters + i only got a ear piece and not the A40s like i got for xbox

still had so much fun though.. reminded me of clutching up in SnD with the pressure on

right now for me, my frustrations don't lie with any of the new monsters, its those damn bandits the "Hanse" or whatever
I'm up here bobbin and weaving through the 2nd base, Quen on auto, dedoctions flowing in my veins and some guy runs behind me and smacks me with a mace with poison on it and I die on one hit :stoneface:

Need to level up on those mutagens, tryin to get Euphoria or Piercing cold, then I'm coming back with a vengeance

Yea come back leveled. Those fortresses are no joke. Same with the areas with the dragons/giant monsters defending them. It becomes easy over time. That unless you put on insane difficulty.

Yea come back leveled. Those fortresses are no joke. Same with the areas with the dragons/giant monsters defending them. It becomes easy over time. That unless you put on insane difficulty.

this is my first playthrough and I chose DeathMarch :lol:

I think that's why I got so fed up at points on Hearts of Stone, because once you start that quest chain about the paintings, in the house
what you brought with you is what you got.

Definitely a patience game, where its about parrying , which potions/dedoctions to use, armor sets....I love it and hate it.
the reward is so damn great though.

Takes me back to the work I put into GOW and beating those damn Valkyries

came in here to post this

that was a good looking demo.

I picked up the first one but never completed it

may have to cop this one as well

any idea when it drops?
2020, no exact date. It was also confirmed to be a next gen title too. Not sure if that means, they will get 2 separate SKUs.

1B717983-E081-43D0-BAFD-1F2C7B049723.jpeg
Just got my first platinum trophy...got it through spider man...great game

feelsgoodman

Congrats pleighboi. :nthat:

I just got the plat for this a couple of days ago.

Gonna knock out the DLC so that I can delete the game space on my HDD is drying up quick. :lol:

Yes but graphically, it looks likes one of the f2p games you download off google play.

Such a pathetic looking game.
Wait... are we talking about GTS or AC?

I meant GTS should be pretty cheap now... and IMO, it's one of the best-looking racing games out there... esp. in 4K HDR.

Back
Top Bottom