The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Once I seen there were “season passes” on top of paid expansions, I was out. I mean, how much money do I have to spend to stay current? I’m slowly getting to a point where I don’t want to play anything that isn’t single player. I’ll keep one or two multiplayer games in the rotation but I can’t keep buying games and then dropping more money on them just to get a little bit more content.

Man you know which I have
tenor.gif

Any fans of FF Tactics or Tactics Ogre, grab Fell Seal: Arbitor's Mark on that flash sale. It is supposed to be very good. I think I will be grabbing it.
If only you knew how many hours I put in on FFT on PS1, iOS, PSP. I didn't stop until ramza mastered every class and I got every item. Took me forever to get ultima.

You boys awfully tender over a single word and question mark.

I was insinuating I didn't even know a new game was dropping this fall.

That said, Gears is terrible and so are all of you. :tongue::lol:

Y'all still on this ps4 master console crap ? Lmao grow up

I'm currently playing a tactical RPG and a game that came out over 20 years ago.

You're barking up the wrong tree, friend.

Gotta agree with you. From max hype levels for Gears 1 to utter indifference now.

1 was 10/10 at the time. 2 & 3 were cool, but since then I'm over it.

If you love Gears, this new one looks competent. I don't love Gears any more though. It's just kinda stale to me now.

Gotta agree with you. From max hype levels for Gears 1 to utter indifference now.

1 was 10/10 at the time. 2 & 3 were cool, but since then I'm over it.

If you love Gears, this new one looks competent. I don't love Gears any more though. It's just kinda stale to me now.

xbox thread it thataway

Playstation got a lot more JRPGs, tactics/strategy that I like compared to Xbox. Ill probably get a switch cause they got same type of games

I just remembered that I have fftactics but never beat it...never really played through it seriously.
anybody that's 100%ed it, how would you compare it to other rpg's in general?

I just remembered that I have fftactics but never beat it...never really played through it seriously.
anybody that's 100%ed it, how would you compare it to other rpg's in general?

Tactics games (FF, Ogre, Fell Seal, ect) are basically turn-based RPG's crossed with chess. All combat takes place on a grid and there is a lot of planning. Battles in FF Tactics (especially near the end) can be difficult and take close to an hour. It's definitely a niche sub-genre of RPG's, but if you find yourself enjoying the first 4-6 battles, I think it'll have it's hooks in you. The job system is a ton of fun to mix and match with.

FF Tactics also has a few easter eggs and characters that are fan service.

Back
Top Bottom