The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

don't judge me :lol:
need better guns now.
IMG-20190918-WA0002.jpeg

did you find some of those glitched shift codes?

nah this is done through save wizard. Max level and all that good stuff. going through the story as alevel 50 one shotting everything in sight :lol: i can resign 2 saves for any games if someone wants something. some will say it ruins the game, but IDC. did the same for monster hunter and others.

I guess if I already played through the game once I’d be cool but right out the gate? I’m cool on that. I need my money’s worth if I’m dropping 60 bones on a game :lol:

Late to the party but I finally finished Uncharted 4. The worst 'game' in the series. Way too long and bloated with boring gameplay, almost some type of walking/climbing simulator/tech demo. Should've knocked off 10 'Chapters', charged half price and it would've been a far more tighter experience.

I personally felt that UC 3 was a bit too bloated but it had solid combat and action sequences.

UC 1/2 >> UC 3 >>>>>>>>>>> UC 4 :smh::smh::smh:

Nope. UC 1 - 3 are solid 'games'. This had some 'Last of Us' boring type gameplay shoehorned into it.
I disagree. UC4 is a superior game in every way to UC3. That game drags on waaaay too much even with the game having more shooting involved but that doesn’t make the game any more interesting. UC4 handles its time way better with a stronger and more personal story with action spread out more, sure, and makes up for it with a ton of action towards the end of the game.

UC3 is a slog to get through at times without much of an interesting story to it as well magnifying it. I think UC3 is easily the weakest of the 4 but it’s by no means a bad game

Back
Top Bottom