The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Last edited:
TLOU is the only one that really applies to me :lol:
45AA7D09-A234-4E5B-966B-BBD5A5C9AC47.png

Anyone else going to Fractured Worlds: The Art of DEATH STRANDING?

Got my confirmation email and I'm going on Friday.

First FUT Champions Weekend finishing Gold 1 woo!

Enjoying Modern Warfare as well.

Still need to pick up Control and The Outer Worlds... so... many... games...

Bad Religion Bad Religion Did you pick up COD yet?

Sorry for the delayed response. I wasn't going to, but between my friends and NTKL pressuring, I grabbed it.

My PS4 officially went dead (RIP) so I traded it into EB Games for a PS4Pro bundle that included MW. The old girl came through for me by booting up for the 5 minutes they needed to confirm it "worked" so I got a good chunk as a trade in.

That said, Infinity Ward did a very good job with this iteration. I beat the campaign... while it seems a little "same old, same old" it tells a cohesive story that is much more grounded in realism. Reminds me of the Medal of Honor reboot, but with gameplay that is good.

MP has been great. While you come across PC players and it becomes obvious, you can always disable crossplay if it starts to become too much.

Ground War is a great mode. It is almost a blantant copy of Battlefield, it works well.

While I am wary to recommend this game without seeing what they have in store for microtranactions. I enjoyed my weekend reconnecting with people (what up Mou, Ray, Disgaea, Pootaing!) and will probably boot it up semi-regularly for a few rounds.

Sorry for the delayed response. I wasn't going to, but between my friends and NTKL pressuring, I grabbed it.

My PS4 officially went dead (RIP) so I traded it into EB Games for a PS4Pro bundle that included MW. The old girl came through for me by booting up for the 5 minutes they needed to confirm it "worked" so I got a good chunk as a trade in.

Good to hear that your PS4 got taken care of. Hopefully you're feeling better as well. I was going to throw you a code if you hadn't snatched it up yet :lol:

What’s the cheapest spot to get LEGIT PS4 controllers?

I learned the hard way Amazons are bunk it is breaking down after 4 months. Any spots or sales out there?

That said, Infinity Ward did a very good job with this iteration. I beat the campaign... while it seems a little "same old, same old" it tells a cohesive story that is much more grounded in realism. Reminds me of the Medal of Honor reboot, but with gameplay that is good.

MP has been great. While you come across PC players and it becomes obvious, you can always disable crossplay if it starts to become too much.

Ground War is a great mode. It is almost a blantant copy of Battlefield, it works well.

While I am wary to recommend this game without seeing what they have in store for microtranactions. I enjoyed my weekend reconnecting with people (what up Mou, Ray, Disgaea, Pootaing!) and will probably boot it up semi-regularly for a few rounds.
Yours died too? Damn man must be something going on. I’ve just been playing the Switch but I feel empty without my PS4. It’s a good thing I bought that Spider-Man PS4 Pro bundle for my wife :lol:

Glad to hear MW is good. I may or not may not hold out til Black Friday now since I don’t get home til next week and will probably spend that first week kicking it with the family and catching up. Until then, I’ll finish Bloodstained and finally play Days Gone.

Good to hear that your PS4 got taken care of. Hopefully you're feeling better as well. I was going to throw you a code if you hadn't snatched it up yet :lol:

I appreciate the thought! I am feeling much better; it was a decent stroke of luck to have it happen a few days before the NBA season started. I watched a ton of basketball last week.

Does ps4 have game sharing if so how can u do it?

Games obviously have to be digitally purchased.

Find a friend you trust. Go to their house and log into your account on their PS4. Go to options and set your account as the primary on that PS4.

Do the opposite on your PS4 (set their account as the primary).

When your friend buys a new game, all you have to do is log into their account on your ps4 (which is the primary account). Activate download, then switch to your account to play.

Activating an account as primary simply allows you to play games tied to that account on the PS4 without having to be signed into that account.

Make sure you trust the friend, as they will have access to all your information.

Back
Top Bottom