The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

At this point, EA should just bring back NBA Street, use Cell Shading or something like the Guilty Gear 2.5D engine to make it between realism and fiction.

As for NCAA, I’d be interested in a return to football(loved impact players), but let’s be real, no sports game has really revolutionized or changed the game since 2014. I miss the cutscene/slow moron jukes of the PS2 era.

Not watching this one till I beat the game

sounds like a good one

Last edited:
It’s been 6 years, what’s another 2-3?

giphy.gif

Once EA/Sony pull the plug on ‘14, I’m gonna be there with ya, but my OD is going strong right now. Gonna enjoy it while it last.

Nioh. Sweet. Now those who have always been interested in trying it have no reason, or excuse, not to. :lol: :pimp:
just seeing that is giving me a slight urge to download it again. :lol:

Nioh. Sweet. Now those who have always been interested in trying it have no reason, or excuse, not to. :lol: :pimp:
I deleted it. Joint was just too hard man. I am going to replay Dark Souls III instead. I want to try a magic build.

I think I got roughly 3-4 bosses into Nioh. I then went into one of the side area places and got stuck and haven’t touched it since.

It was a really good game though, excited they are making a sequel.

Having started and stopped Bloodborne 4-5 times, I think I will add Nioh to my account, but it will not be getting downloaded anytime soon, if ever. :lol:

1572470552451.png

1572470688655.png

1572470634644.png

1572470652322.png

PS4 reaching legendary status.

Just go back and beat bloodborne

gotg

really tho, Nioh makes me appreciate FROM’s art direction even more. Nioh is kinda fugly to me.

this man right here is the reason why I got so far in NIOH

Back
Top Bottom