The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

With part 2 releasing
This introducing folks to it

Who gives a Sh$T.

The game is a 6 year old cross gen game and can easily be found for $9.99 even on not Black Friday.Most people have played it and those who haven’t probably never will.

Spidey appeals more to kids, comic nerds, and casuals in general.

Last edited:
Quick answer being that Spiderman isnt in the Playstation Hits catalog yet like the other games but i agree Spiderman should have been added as a free game on the side or something.

FFVII 1st Class Edition
$330
1574960905069.jpeg

Who gives a Sh$T.

The game is a 6 year old cross gen game and can easily be found for $9.99 even on not Black Friday.Most people have played it and those who haven’t probably never will.

Spidey appeals more to kids, comic nerds, and casuals in general.
U seem upset

I can't remember the last time i saw it this low....Copped.

PO

Mine just expired then auto charged me the 60 bucks. Asked for a refund immediately, tripping at that price with Black Friday around the corner. I think it was 45 on the actual psn store too when they did that, foul.

Who's played Ace Combat 7 and the series ?

Someone try and convince me to get it for $19 @ BB

I enjoyed AC 6 on the XBox 360, fun arcade flight combat.

Story is straight cheeks but gameplay is on point. If you like military aviation but don't care about a sim experience it is quite enjoyable.

Mine just expired then auto charged me the 60 bucks. Asked for a refund immediately, tripping at that price with Black Friday around the corner. I think it was 45 on the actual psn store too when they did that, foul.

Thanks for reminding me to turn off auto-renew. Mine is set to expire in Feb with that same $60 auto-renewal.

Back
Top Bottom