The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Me too.

JBII JBII take it away.

My 2 cents: I think the sequel being worse than the original stereotype is true of movies and tv remakes, because they're trying to recapture whatever je ne sais quois made the originals likable and popular but as an interactive medium video games tend to avoid that pitfall largely because most video game sequels are just copies of the originals with improved graphics and engine mechanics to begin with. Sometims the stories are worse, yes, but the actual gameplay is typically better because the first game serves as a pseudo beta test/focus group for what people like and want.

That's just my opinion though. Could be completely off.
I guess I could of said it that way stories be trash gameplay be better agree 100%

So when does PS Store full Black Friday event start? 9 PM eastern? Need that MW and I’d rather pay the extra $8 for the digital version

my wifes brother is tomorrow
we bought him that ps4 bundle from best buy
with gow
tlou
and horizon dawn
i dont really like his ***
but she guilt tripped me into it
thinking bout taking his digital codes or whatever to spite him
even though i have those games already

my wifes brother is tomorrow
we bought him that ps4 bundle from best buy
with gow
tlou
and horizon dawn
i dont really like his ***
but she guilt tripped me into it
thinking bout taking his digital codes or whatever to spite him
even though i have those games already
Put some parental locks on it before you give it to him

Best Buy BF deals are live.

I've copped: Hitman 2 $19.99, Seikro $24.99, Devil May Cry $14.99 and Devil May Cry HD collection $12.99

I'm done.

Getting my paycheck tomorrow with relatively few bills this month, so I decided to invest in a 2TB Samsung 860 Evo SSD for my PS4 Pro, to upgrade my 1TB HDD in both speed and capacity. This will definitely be my last investment of this kind for my PS4 at this point. From now on I'm saving everything for the PS5.

Getting my paycheck tomorrow with relatively few bills this month, so I decided to invest in a 2TB Samsung 860 Evo SSD for my PS4 Pro, to upgrade my 1TB HDD in both speed and capacity. This will definitely be my last investment of this kind for my PS4 at this point. From now on I'm saving everything for the PS5.

Honestly man save some money and just get a hybrid SSD 2 TB.You arent going to see or get a performance boost on a PS4 Pro with a SSD Evo.

I just looked and the Samsung EVO 2TB is still $229 on Amazon.

Attachments

• E50396A8-B044-4D57-91DF-95647C6C72CA.png
    E50396A8-B044-4D57-91DF-95647C6C72CA.png
    621.6 KB · Views: 590
Last edited:
The EVO 2TB is around 170 if you buy it used via amazon warehouse with 20% off. I've had great luck with AW so far with items really being new and unused, but it's def a gamble.

Finally getting a chance to play Nioh and I’m impressed. It really is a Bloodborne samurai game, the similarities are crazy. I wish I didn’t hold back for so long, I’m having a blast playing this.

Back
Top Bottom