The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Thinking of doing ng+ on tlou tonight
Or gow
Not sure year I might finally play Spider-Man
My son beat it first week
And been saying I should play it

giphy.gif

Supposed insider also claims release date will be 11/20/20 which I don't believe

I believe it won’t be full bc, they’ll probably put as many games as they can on psnow to push the subscription ala Xbox gamepass.

Doesn’t psnow have a bunch of ps2 and PS3 games already?

If all my digital ps3 and ps4 games
Regardless of what studio
Is bc
I’m there day one
I need to play mvc2 bad

Not gonna happen due to licensing...those digital games have been delisted Already

I got a bunch of those games on my PS3 account...I wish but it’s not gonna happen

Not gonna happen due to licensing...those digital games have been delisted Already

I got a bunch of those games on my PS3 account...I wish but it’s not gonna happen
Even if it’s delisted
U can go to ur purchase history
To download it
Some like pt u cant
But others u can

It would also be smart for Sony to re-release the first Spider-Man game on PS5 running at 60fps. The same goes for Bloodborne and God of War by the way.
Having those three games at running 4Kish-60fps from day one on PS5 would be already be better than that entire trash PS4 launch title line up.

It would also be smart for Sony to re-release the first Spider-Man game on PS5 running at 60fps. The same goes for Bloodborne and God of War by the way.
Having those three games at running 4Kish-60fps from day one on PS5 would be already be better than that entire trash PS4 launch title line up.
if we being real
ps4 lineup now
is trash compared to the switch lineup
1st party wise
:pimp:

Why would y’all buy these games again if they could just update them for free?

I enjoyed RE2 quite a bit but I’ll wait until RE3 hits $20 before I cop. I had no desire to replay RE2.

Looking like Sony is planning Spidey 2 for Holiday 2021:

1000% Exclusive to PS5. Insomniac Games is owned by Sony now

Sweet!
Also, does anyone know if Insomniac is planning on making anymore DLC for Spiderman 1?
Thinking about trading in my game, since I got the Platinum & finished the first 3 DLC already, but didn't know if more content was coming.

PO

They still release free suits every once in a while, but I have not seen anything regarding more DLC.

Assuming the sequel is as close as is being reported, it would be a safe bet that content will be done for Spiderman 1.

Someone uncovered some stuff via PSN.
BA7EB866-DB97-4665-A4DB-67A63FC1E90A.png
C4D87503-B2DF-41F6-B242-A1112096FEB0.png
2E69AF79-2C90-4AE6-89FE-3AEC29AD861C.png

I still wanna run RE2 but I don’t feel like being stressed :lol:

But I feel like I have to because RE2 is one of my favorite games ever and getting it for Christmas in 98 was one of the best Christmas I had as a child.

25 years ago, man.
My first PS game.

Man beating the black secret car was so annoying. I think it was harder beating the black car in part 1 than beating the white car in Revolution. Would have to use the rear view mirror and block it from passing me :lol:

and then Battle Arena Toshiden
YAS... this too! Polygons fighting blew my mind!

Man beating the black secret car was so annoying. I think it was harder beating the black car in part 1 than beating the white car in Revolution. Would have to use the rear view mirror and block it from passing me :lol:
That was THE tactic! Block block block!!! Dirty as hell racing, but I didn't care! :lol:

Sweet!
Also, does anyone know if Insomniac is planning on making anymore DLC for Spiderman 1?
Thinking about trading in my game, since I got the Platinum & finished the first 3 DLC already, but didn't know if more content was coming.

PO
It doesn't seem like it. I wish they did, though.

Just picked up Spider-Man, God of War, and Uncharted 4 for $29 on eBay.

Pushing myself to finally beat God of War and play Uncharted 4 lol

Back
Top Bottom