The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

my 2020 goal is to finally play the horizon zero dawn i bought on black friday 2018 that still is sitting wrapped

Just finished Fallen Order. Interesting game once you really get into the meat of the story and combat. Once you master the parry timing (took me longer than I would like) and learn a few of the skills, Cal is untouchable. If I do ever play this game again, I will try to do a no-damage play through. What I like about the story is it is very light on the Disney-esque humor, and there are some pretty mature themes throughout the game. Kept me invested and rooting for Cal.

All that being said, the game is full of glitches and bugs. Game also crashed my PS4, first time that has happened to me since I got the Pro. Enemies get stuck behind random objects and loading screens never conclude, forcing me to have to close the game and reboot. I thought it was maybe because I got a used copy of the game, but a quick google search shows that a lot of other people are having the same issues. Glad I paid $25 for this game, I would be really mad if I paid full price.
I'm enjoying my relaxed Story Mode run, but damn, that Ninth Sister battle was properly challenging. I can't imagine it on Grand Master Jedi.

Thought fallen order was buns. Bootleg sekiro/tomb raider. Maybe it gets better late game but it felt empty and lacking in detail. Also overdid the puzzles. You put a lightsaber in my hands and then have me solve ps2 platformer style puzzles.

Nobody talking about the FF7 remake demo leak?
Beware. Spoilers may be out there now.

This is just the demo intro. Nothing more

my 2020 goal is to finally play the horizon zero dawn i bought on black friday 2018 that still is sitting wrapped

Bought it in 2017, got about 10% done and didn't touch it till last week. I put it in easy mode, so I can just complete the damn game. Want to finish it, so I can buy spider-man. Trying hard to not buy new games till I finish what I have.

Nobody talking about the FF7 remake demo leak?
Beware. Spoilers may be out there now.

This is just the demo intro. Nothing more

It releases in 2 months. I’d rather wait on the specific game and enjoy it when it releases. Hopefully there aren’t any surprises new to the remake in the demo, don’t want to accidentally see any spoilers.

Picked up uncharted 4. Haven’t played any of em.

will see what all the hype was about.

With UC Collection coming out on PS+ in January, I'd suggest playing through those before 4. It's a lot of content, but it makes a few of the payoffs in UC4 more memorable.

take it back and cop part 2. start there.
With UC Collection coming out on PS+ in January, I'd suggest playing through those before 4. It's a lot of content, but it makes a few of the payoffs in UC4 more memorable.

I feel like the gameplay is gonna feel old since UC 3 and back are last gen games.

unless the games are as good as TLoU, I’ll just go to UC4 lol

Back
Top Bottom