The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Uncharted 4 still sitting dusty and unopened in my house :lol:

Watched a friend play uncharted 2 like 10 years ago and it was cool.

I played UC1 and yeah, the gameplay felt dated. Started 2, but need to finish it.

Since it's free this month, I'll play 2 & 3 before I start 4.

I def would not suggest not playing uc2 and watching a playthrough on youtube.

IMHO that game has to be put in the same category as san andreas, gtaV, ffVI and ffVII, smb3/world, etc. i.e. some of the greatest games of all time.
I would not put uc 1 or 3 in that category. 4 is worth playing for sure...but 2 is special.

its not a downgrade at all. I don't feel like its dated but maybe that's just me.

regardless, uc4 is a beautiful game.

can y'all suggest me some good shooters? (sans CoD)

i just finished wolfenstein 2 and i wanna play some more haha

Do the PS + free games expire after the month? UC Collection to kick off the year is awesome.

PO

As long as you "Add to Collection" you will have the ability to download at any point after the month refreshes, as long as you maintain your PS+ sub. You can simply go to the store and it should be marked "Download" rather than having a price, or you can access it to download through your Library.

I add every game that comes out on PS+ to my collection, just in case down the road, I want to check it out.

The PS4 remastered UC 1 is quite good, they fix some of the PS3 technical issues and it runs at a higher frame rate. I know some people found the jet ski sections bad and clunky but you should be able to blast through them on your first go as there have been several similar type segments in other game series.

nako xl nako xl If you've never played UC 1-3 I'd catch up on Wikipedia and play UC 4 or play the PS4 remastered UC 1-3 and skip UC 4 entirely. I personally did not like UC 4, especially after playing the former games. FWIW, a number of people have stated that Lost Legacy is a far superior UC game than UC 4.

UC1/UC2 >>> UC3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> UC 4

I haven't played Lost Legacy or the PSP game so I can't rate them.

You never know, they might add in some new stuff. I mean for $60, they gotta stretch out the Midgar section :lol:
I was watching Maximillian's stream last night and he said that he caught a glimpse of the data leak and that there were definitely new things in there that even he didnt see with his closed door demo preview he had.

Thought fallen order was buns. Bootleg sekiro/tomb raider. Maybe it gets better late game but it felt empty and lacking in detail. Also overdid the puzzles. You put a lightsaber in my hands and then have me solve ps2 platformer style puzzles.

flyeed flyeed how much you pay for Fallen Order my G? It honestly looks like excellent value for $29.99 and under, not a cent more than that.

flyeed flyeed how much you pay for Fallen Order my G? It honestly looks like excellent value for $29.99 and under, not a cent more than that.

Free from the library. I never completed Sekiro but playing fallen order made me appreciate it more and go back to it. The worlds are so much more rich and immersive and feels like they’re made with more love and doing it for the art and craft in mind. One thing that was nice imo was the way that the swing of the lightsaber felt, and the fluidity of the animations. Having those in a more Arkham style setting instead of a bootleg fromsoft/tomb raider one would have been nicer. But this is just my opinion there are people like AZ that got further in and felt the payoff was worth it.

When playing games like GOW or RDR2, my PS4 Pro sounds like a jet engine. I have to wear a headset to be able to concentrate on the game itself. I have tried cleaning the fan and a few other things, but nothing seems to work.

It occurred to me today that I never tried lowering the resolution from 4k to 1080p. Boom, PS4 Pro is damn near silent when playing those games. I am not a fan of this solution, because it defeats the purpose of having a Pro, but nothing I have tried works. Any of you guys have the same issue when playing at 4k?

Gta 6 2021?

supposedly in fort zancudo theres a door that has 2021, making ppl believe thats the yr rockstar had planned all along

could be a reach but knowing rockstar its possible

Back
Top Bottom