The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

137.gif

Time to go back and finish the plat.

Last edited:
Called GameStop to see if they’d still be getting their copies of FF7 Deluxe Editions in. Rep told me I can pick it up at NOON the day it releases. Might have to go digital for that midnight release :lol:

bet Itz_Me_Pizzo_23 is my PSN Name

hope they fix the damn outfield errors and players not locking onto pop ups real soon. SDS is good at listening to community feedback though
Word I missed a few easy fly outs cuz the fielders were Wylin lol

Called GameStop to see if they’d still be getting their copies of FF7 Deluxe Editions in. Rep told me I can pick it up at NOON the day it releases. Might have to go digital for that midnight release :lol:
Going digital myself thanks to the Rona. Ironically my instacart date is 10th as well, only in the tri-state can you get backordered a week for grocery delivery.

Alright I'm looking to play a new single player story game... any recommendations? I'm leaning towards either Shadow of the Colossus or Hellblade Senua Sacrifice... that Stars Wars game looks fun to play but I'm not a big Star Wars fan.
MW2 Remastered.

I logged into bestbuy.com and sure enough I still have GCU and BB gave me another 10% off birthday discount so it came out to $62.05 :pimp:. Curbside pick up at my local store on release day, and don't have to worry about Amazon F'in delaying and sure as hell not supporting that grimey company Gamestop.

Also just pre ordered my copy of TLOU Part 2 Ellie Edition for the same price.

Last edited:
Finally started playing FF12 again despite having bought it when it first released years ago. I think I'm appreciating it more in my older age. Also I barely remember it in detail, more is coming back the more I play it. Hopefully have it beat by 4/10.

Local game shop is getting resident evil 3 remake today and final fantasy next Tuesday. his store is usually packed tho. Really not trying to squeeze in there with everything going on. Digital looking like the move.

Back
Top Bottom