The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I'm hoping my local Best Buy has my copy ready for pick up next Friday.

Yeah all things considered I'd rather skip the actual going to the store process for this. Might just leave it as is but I don't want any late shipping funny business lol

EUngGYJUcAAheEq

AstonishingFaithfulBedbug-small.gif

Not surprised with covid-19 going around also Sony biggest in house studio and one of the most hyped up games.

Yeah Sony is waiting until holiday season and timing this with PS5 launch.

Last edited:
Yeah all things considered I'd rather skip the actual going to the store process for this. Might just leave it as is but I don't want any late shipping funny business lol

It actually was a smooth process today when I ordered Persona 5 Royal off bestbuy.com and did curbside pick up. I got my order confirmation and within 15 minutes got a text saying it was ready for pick. I got to the store and through the app just entered I was at the store and what my car looked like and they had parking spaces reserved where you park and they bring the game out to you and you show them your order # on your phone. I was in and out in 5 minutes.

But yeah it sucks for other people who live out in the boonies and the nearest Best Buy, Target, or Walmart is like 30+ miles away.

It actually was a smooth process today when I ordered Persona 5 Royal off bestbuy.com and did curbside pick up. I got my order confirmation and within 15 minutes got a text saying it was ready for pick. I got to the store and through the app just entered I was at the store and what my car looked like and they had parking spaces reserved where you park and they bring the game out to you and you show them your order # on your phone. I was in and out in 5 minutes.

But yeah it sucks for other people who live out in the boonies and the nearest Best Buy, Target, or Walmart is like 30+ miles away.

Hmmm.. still not sure that is enough for me to change from shipping to pickup.. especially if they somehow get it out earlier in the mail like their recent press release stated :nerd:

Hmmm.. still not sure that is enough for me to change from shipping to pickup.. especially if they somehow get it out earlier in the mail like their recent press release stated :nerd:

I wouldn't rely on Amazon for anything non essential right now.

so then why not just digital
lyin asses

It's not that simple. Not everyone buys digital. Also the game has like 4 different editions and tons of people pre ordered the Ellie, and collectors editions which obviously come with stuff you can't just get digitally.

Again we're also talking about 1 of Sony's biggest in house game release.

If Nintendo did the same thing to a new Mario or Zelda release you would be out rioting on the streets right now :lol:

Alp if you get to 300 Inning Stars dont sleep on this card

5250B655-6728-4A78-998A-D24E6F3CC3BC.jpeg

Obviously a small sample size but trust hes filthy at hitting his spots
Yea Oswalt is nice, I’m tryna get as many trophies as possible and keep it pushing. I realized I suck at the game, haven’t played in a few years and can’t get used to the new mechanisms

just release it digitally for now and send the collectibles later. Who are the people that wouldn't cop digitally then wait till November for a physical copy ? if the argument is they dont have internet dont you still need some type of online connectivity to launch a game nowadays ?

just release it digitally for now and send the collectibles later. Who are the people that wouldn't cop digitally then wait till November for a physical copy ? if the argument is they dont have internet dont you still need some type of online connectivity to launch a game nowadays ?
right u need internet for that damn day one patch
so stop with the excuses
yall love giving sony passes
well im not gonna do it

no i dont
plenty of games went all digital
we know they gonna sell regardless
and them physicals gonna sell too
yall need to stop with giving sony passes

It’s set to be Sony’s biggest game ever. They’re gonna want every person possible to get it on release day so they can tout the huge numbers it will do. To do that they need to get the physical copies in stores. The corona virus is making the production and shipment of the game by release date not possible.

Is it that hard to ****ing understand?

You’re not seriously suggesting Sony and ND are using the coronavirus as cover for another delay, are you?

I know you seldom pass up the opportunity to **** post, but jesus.

Last edited:
People forget that TLOU Part II is going to be at least a 100GB install.

Sony's PSN does not have the infrastructure to handle it if they made it digitally only. Especially not on just a US or worldwide release.

This isn't like a Mario game that's nowhere near the size of a PS4 game size :lol: . Super Mario Odyssey on switch game size is 5.7 GB.

Also when RDR II came out I bought it digitally for PS4 and that game was over 100GB download and install and took over half a day to finish.

Millienials like nawghtyhare nawghtyhare just are illogical and don't think right.

Final fantasy: war of the visions out now on phone. I haven't tried it yet, but I like me tactics rpgs, and I like me final fantasy. I would be cautious of the "exchange $ for gold/diamonds/rupees" cell phone games try to peddle though.

Back
Top Bottom