The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

is there any benefit for Sony to be exclusive with this game when it's only the campaign?
Apparently this was an agreement made before MW 2019. I don’t there’s exclusivity anymore. There was also a full build of the multiplayer but Activision didn’t want to split player base. There’s also rumors of a complete MW3 remastered coming as well as turning MW 2019 into a “best of” MW series with them remastering 60+ maps from all the previous maps. Who knows at this point :rofl:

Cancelled my FF7 Remake preorder at Amazon and trying the pickup option at the local Bestbuy. Hopefully their order doesn't get delayed.

Must Resist
Must hold out to PS5.
You think there’s going to be a PS5 SKU or are you holding out for PS5 enhancements? I really hope devs and pubs follow what Cyberpunk seems to be doing and just release one version for both consoles.

1585760387872.png

RIP DRIVECLUB

One of my favourite games this gen and my favourite racer this gen.

You think there’s going to be a PS5 SKU or are you holding out for PS5 enhancements? I really hope devs and pubs follow what Cyberpunk seems to be doing and just release one version for both consoles.

Both :lol:

A PS5 version to take advantage of the new architecture and I will like the steelbook and artbook as well.

If I pre-ordered RE3 digitally, should I be able to download it by midnight tonight? 👀

-Drew

So I was kinda under the assumption that Sony wanted Pt ll out before they do the ps5 reveal.

They can’t do that now, right? How little time before reveal and launch can they afford, I wonder.

damn TLOU2 delayed indef smh they may as well just make it a release title for the ps5 now if possible

Hope my ff7 ships to me at least by the 10th lol. Tempted to change it to in store pickup.. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom