The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Not really ps5 related, but any of y'all follow the Astartes Warhammer40k fan series?
Still skeptical this is all one man's work... GahDamb!
Part5

Hitman HD collection: Blood Money & Absolution are on sale for $17.99 on PSN Store:

Both machines hardware are capable of framerates higher than 60 fps, interested to see if we start seeing reasonably priced tvs that can handle that.

Im still rocking my PS1 classic PS4 controller and the 500million blue controller. Wanted one of those bright *** orange ones last year, but knew it would be pointless to drop $65 when I have 3 already :lol:

9BB49552-E6BB-4099-9B08-BE4ADDB7913E.jpeg

DS4’s I got with the white Destiny 2 PS4 Pro.

My favorite is the 500 million edition DS4. The white DS4 that came with the PS4 Pro I ended up selling back to GS after I got the steel black last year.

Ehh I like the difference, don’t need video games looking that realistic, especially if it’s a final fantasy type of game

The PS5's improvements over the PS4 are astronomical. It is most definitely beyond just graphics. You're talking about making the entire gameplay experience quick, and smooth. Nearly getting rid of loading times, being able to load and save things at quick rates.

I can pull up the specs and explain it, and provide some articles if you're interested in better understanding it.

The PS5's improvements over the PS4 are astronomical. It is most definitely beyond just graphics. You're talking about making the entire gameplay experience quick, and smooth. Nearly getting rid of loading times, being able to load and save things at quick rates.

I can pull up the specs and explain it, and provide some articles if you're interested in better understanding it.
watch switch still has the best games
on inferior hardware
only thing im looking forward to from sony is tlou2

watch switch still has the best games
on inferior hardware
only thing im looking forward to from sony is tlou2

I think "the best games" is to the individual's judgement. Only thing I give a **** about on Switch is Animal Crossing (haters gonna hate). Other than that, it collects dust. Sony has always and will always have the best exclusive IPs.

So if you got FFVII remake pre ordered at Best Buy:

BB FFVIR.png

Check your local store on their website and see if they are doing this.

F Amazon.

F digital downloads.

If your scared to to leave your house right now because of covid 19 then stay home and wait for Amazon to deliver when they want to because of "Non essential" items or download and wait and make sure you have enough internal or external hdd space on your PS4.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom