The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I think my ps4 is about to kick the bucket. Blue light flashes and wouldn’t display the picture.

took it apart and cleaned it, it doesn’t run loud but still did that and nothing.

tried another hdmi cord and input and nothing.

Had it plugged back in and just shut off the power strip with everything for a couple mins and it fired up.

hopefully it lasts because I’m not buying another if the ps5 is about to drop.

1586290163102.png

1586290138226.png

The placement never really bothered me. I jump between Xbox and PS and have zero issues. The worst was Wii U Pro Controller for me.
It's just something about the feel/placement I can't shake. Had to get aftermarket controllers because of that.
I mess with shooters/fighters mostly though. If that explains anything.
That’s not the standard color scheme, is it?
Bet it'll come in Black.

Damn, looks futuristic. Very clean. Looks straight out of I-Robot :lol:

Love the transparent buttons. Reminds me of the Vita's buttons. I hope the D-Pad is the same too.

No more light bar so PSVR 2 is going to have better tracking, hopefully the likes of the PC VR Headsets

Good to see them put a mic in. They're going all out on Audio.

Interested to hear more about the Create button.

So this has to mean the day one PS5 is releasing in white, right?

Regardless of the color they go with I'm pre-ordering once it goes live. Bought a C9 OLED last year and I've been itching to test out the 2.1 HDMI ports.

I can't wait to see the comparison videos between the PS4 Pro and the PS5 coming in the next couple of months.

Playstations' take on an Xbox One controller. Can't wait to get my hands on it.
Looks a lot more like a DS4 than a Xbox Controller, especially from this view.

1586293073589.png

It's fatter though which bodes well for battery life I guess.

We also took thoughtful consideration into ways to maintain a strong battery life for DualSense’s rechargeable battery, and to lessen the weight of the controller as much as possible as new features were added.

The black controller will drop eventually. I have a glacier white ds4 so the og doesn’t bother me.

that controller going look nasty after all the doritos dust and monster energy stains.

And you know goddamn well that Sony is going to release 100+ different colors for the controllers.

That two-tone design and the buttons are not doing it for me.

It looks unfinished.

Need to see it in someone's hands.

Back
Top Bottom