The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

i aint get my stimulus yet
and im not buying a pro
with the ps5 around the corner
whats ya paypal

Just upgrade the harddrive to 1tb or more ssd if you really need the space or connect a usb harddrive to it

i replaced my harddrive for a ssd which is fast but made the mistake of not getting 1tb version..might have to delete warzone(they should make it where you can remove mutiplayer/campaign mode) to save space

ust upgrade the harddrive to 1tb or more ssd if you really need the space or connect a usb harddrive to it
i aint doing that
and i have the space
got 2 ps4's
the one in my room
only has
tlou
god of war 3 remaster
god of war 4
gta5
and ultimate marvel vs capcom 3
so i should have the space

^^^how does someone do that?

Someone as in you or me? We can't

Finally, the question on everyone’s mind: Will he actually be able to release some version of this hack to other players? Unfortunately, the prognosis isn’t great.

“It would be possible for me to release a patching utility, but it would only be usable by the tiny percentage of PS4 users who are able to run modified software on their systems and know how to apply their own custom modifications on top of that,” McDonald said. “It’s a difficult thing to approach, [so] I’m not sure what will happen.”

The guy that did it
“I was working on adding back a few developer features into the game yesterday, just some cheats and debugging tools,” McDonald told me via email, “and while going through the list of debug features, I remembered there’s actually a 60 fps mode in the game, just one that’s totally broken and makes everything go way too fast. I patched that back in while I was there just for fun.

“I got sidetracked on that for a few hours and ended up reverse-engineering the working 60 fps mode that exists in Dark Souls 3 on PlayStation 4, and ported it all over to Bloodborne with some pretty nice results.”

Thank goodness PS5 is just around the corner. I'm close to filling up this 5 TB external hard drive.

Well, that was interesting.
No hoods, no jumping from a tall building. no stealth kills

Felt like I was watching a For Honor trailer.

Im kinda hoping the conquering aspect is really played up. Like you land on the shores of Britain and have to make your way through; managing outposts and bases as you progress.

I still, to this day, have yet to beat a single AC game, despite owning all but 1 of them. I don't know why I keep buying them when I clearly do not care for the series, but people keep telling me they are good, then they go on sale... then they are free on Gold or +, meanwhile my copies are still collecting dust, sealed. Meh.

I still, to this day, have yet to beat a single AC game, despite owning all but 1 of them. I don't know why I keep buying them when I clearly do not care for the series, but people keep telling me they are good, then they go on sale... then they are free on Gold or +, meanwhile my copies are still collecting dust, sealed. Meh.
I bought Assassins Creed Black Flag with my day one PS4 and I played it a little bit but it wasn't that fun so I never beat it....it looks dope though... that's the thing about this game generation... most games graphics look good but the gameplay matters way more now

im with ya but i didnt cop all of them i bought maybe 2 and quickly learned that game aint for me. People keep saying how great AC is but i refuse to give that game any more chances.

even the Egypt one? AC Origins.

I no lifed that one. Easily my favorite. I loved killing and being hunted by the phylakes (bounty hunters).
I believe that was the first AC game to have bounty hunters in them

Back
Top Bottom