The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I love a good golf game as well. I wanted to get Everybody's golf since that was the sequel to the Hot Shots Golf series, which is my favorite btw. Did anyone try it out?

Its great, especially if you liked Hot Shots. If you can find it on sale definitely give it a shot.

It is a bit bare-bones, but the golf is exactly like how Hot Shots was.

Wtf...

20200506_125704.jpg

Try to sign back in and it says my account is locked... no idea why. What's crazier is the fact that I apparently can't even play my damn game at all with out being signed in to PSN because of DLC that was originally redeemed on this very console. Frustrating to say the least.

The TLOU 2 is beautiful.

I need to finish TLOU.

Golf byke. :pimp:

Just waiting on NCAA Football.

Its great, especially if you liked Hot Shots. If you can find it on sale definitely give it a shot.

It is a bit bare-bones, but the golf is exactly like how Hot Shots was.
That's all I needed to know. I'll add it to my growing list of games to get.

Nice!! I love a good golf game.

Last game I really got into was the Rory Mcilroy game that dropped in 2015. The golf Club games were not good.

few buddies of mine picked up Golf Club 2019 a few weeks ago and have been having fun. Game has a ton of potential but weve still been having fun playing custom courses. If im not mistaken its made by 2K so i think this is just a rebranding by calling it 2K21, interested to see the new features and hopefully there are real golfers in this one

I think Cyberpunk is going to be a disappointment.

The game has been heavily demo'ed and talked about ever since it got announced 5, 6, or 7 years ago.

source.gif

I know how people on this thread love & praise CDProject Red as a dev after The Witcher 3 :lol:

I think Cyberpunk is going to be a disappointment.

The game has been heavily demo'ed and talked about ever since it got announced 5, 6, or 7 years ago.

source.gif

I know how people on this thread love & praise CDProject Red as a dev after The Witcher 3 :lol:

Couldn't imagine why anyone would feel that way

few buddies of mine picked up Golf Club 2019 a few weeks ago and have been having fun. Game has a ton of potential but weve still been having fun playing custom courses. If im not mistaken its made by 2K so i think this is just a rebranding by calling it 2K21, interested to see the new features and hopefully there are real golfers in this one

To be honest, I haven't tried the 2019 version but reading up on it, it seems to have fixed a ton of the issues I had with the original.

I might actually give it a go if I can find it for a steal.

I love the Witcher 3. So yeah I'm pumped for their next work. Doesn't help that I love the Cyberpunk genre already. Sure the game will be fine. I think some people just have to taper their expectations. Been seeing that not just for Cyberpunk but for the industry as a whole. People keep having these ideas that each game has to revolutionize the whole industry.

Back
Top Bottom