The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Which one of y'all hit the report button? I just wanna know so I can report you myself.

I have to say, Detroit: BH is awesome. I am really enjoying it so far.
I bought it the week before it was free for plus and that left a bad taste in my mouth.

then my friends who got it for free and some in this thread said it sucks and you don’t really have control over what happens so I never really played it.

Its basically a choose your own adventure book come to life, similar to how Tell Tale does their games. Its just done so much better and with much more variety.

I played through the game 3 times, each with wildly different endings.

EXViFWEVcAE800m.jpg

been staying away from mostly anything last of us 2 related except official trailers since they first announced the game. some one please break down to me without spoilers why people are ****ting on the game already?

been staying away from mostly anything last of us 2 related except official trailers since they first announced the game. some one please break down to me without spoilers why people are ****ting on the game already?

Some people don’t like what they saw, apparently. it’s impossible to say anything more than that. To say anymore, you’d have to be spoiled.

If you’ve been staying away, continue to do that.

But we’re not talking spoilers in here.

Warning post on ReserEra for those who watch the trailer on YouTube:

"After you watch this delete it from your account history or you might get spoiled by recommended videos "

Either that or watch in incognito mode.

Back
Top Bottom