The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

What do you think his NeoGAF username is?

Not sure, but he apparently has a YouTube channel

That is a "bypassed link" to his YouTube channel, which allows you to visit and see his videos WITHOUT giving him the views/clicks to his actual YouTube videos to give him the added benefit of "ad-revenue" to financial support this racist ****

It would be nice if this movement touches all points of interest as far as racism goes.

It was just last year I mentioned the lack of games with ppl of color as the main character or even in it.

Beat Isshin Sword Saint just now

I got up to him maybe about 2 weeks ago and then decided to just give it a rest until today. Took me about 2 hours today.

The two pieces of advice I’d give to anyone trying to beat this is to **** all the guides and strategies, just fight him straight up and you’ll eventually figure it out. Once I started just ignoring everything I’d read (which I did thinking I’d save time instead of having to learn his moves from dying over and over) I knew I can win. You don’t need to study him online or copy someone’s strategy, just fight him and come up with your own solution that feels right to you.

The second piece of advice I’d give is that half of this fight is mental. The 4 health bars is much scarier than it seems and imo the fight is actually fair, considering it’s almost like a final test to graduate. It asks you if you understood what this game is about. If you understood that this isn’t like bloodborne where you dodge until there’s an opening. It’s the embodiment of what sets this game apart in that you need to be on the attack in order to create your own openings. Once you get it down, you get a rare experience of being up to a difficult final boss, and having parts where you get to be the one that puts pressure on and dictates the fight.

The third phase (isshin’s second) was the only one I wasn’t great with, so it’s the one I dumped all my spirit emblems on. Breaking his posture on the fourth phase was very fair, once you get it up it doesn’t recharge.

I know I’m talking to people who already beat it but whatever I’m hype and just wanted to share my thoughts on it

Edit: also wanted to add that it took a lot of restraint for me to not spike my controller in celebration :lol:

Last edited:
People aren't racist on the PlayStation?

Blatantly obvious that's NOT what he said or meant.

I'm curious though, I've always been PS and I'm not really into online game modes.

Really only ****ed with the PS3 era Modern Warfare games.

Only remember hearing racist mouthing off once or twice.

XBox definitely gotta rep though. Perception is reality and all that.

What are you guys actual experiences?

Take that halo and xbox talk to the xbox thread lol jk

Anyone looking forward to the last of us 2 on the 19th?

Blatantly obvious that's NOT what he said or meant.

I'm curious though, I've always been PS and I'm not really into online game modes.

Really only ****ed with the PS3 era Modern Warfare games.

Only remember hearing racist mouthing off once or twice.

XBox definitely gotta rep though. Perception is reality and all that.

What are you guys actual experiences?
I rarely use mics anymore unless I'm playing with friends so I don't hear anything anymore.

More rumors about the rumored Harry Potter RPG game.

I actually just got into and started watching the movies. Hard to believe the first movie came out in 2001

Last edited:
I've skipped every article\blog on TLOU2 and jumping right in when it arrives.
My TLOU1 replay right now is transitioning me nicely into it.

Actually, I've gotten so used to seeing them as the PS4-remastered version that, when I rewatched the teaser trailer today, I was blown away by how good it looks on current gen!

I don't know why but for me playing and beating TLOU Remastered and the DLC just didn't do it for me like on my first play through 7 years ago on PS3. I think the main thing is once you beat the first time it doesn't feel emotionally attaching and surprising of course anymore for the main story line.

The DLC was good but a lot of it felt repetitive and just had some boring mini games in it.

1591548559234.png

Rumor as been swirling around for some days now.

Demon Souls remake has been rumored for a while but Bloodborne on PS5 and PC is new though.

It would be dope if they let our save file from ps4 transfer over. Although being forced to slowly exploring the universe in higher quality is still dope too (instead of just doing it as a boss rush.)

Back
Top Bottom