The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Gonna pass on double dipping games that were just released this gen... there's no reason why they shouldn't just be BC other than the fact that it's an obvious money grab.

Yea, I think it will be cross buy unless it's getting the Shadow of the Colossus remaster treatment. If its getting upgraded textures then Sony will probably ask you to pay for it but not the full $60.

I'm also curious about their PC strategy. It's looking like more of their old exclusives will be coming to PC.
I think Sony is trying to use it to entice people so that when the sequel comes out they'll want to get a PS5 to play it instead of waiting to see if it comes out on PC.
If that fails then at least they get some money from their old games.

1591548559234.png

Rumor as been swirling around for some days now.

Demon Souls remake has been rumored for a while but Bloodborne on PS5 and PC is new though.
That's what's up. Now I can quit 20 mins in, in 4k.

I hope the PS5 launches with a few different color options for the controller. I don’t like the white design.

All black or all blue would be cool. Also hope they fix the joystick drifting that the DS4 suffers from. I have had to replace my controller twice since I bought my Pro. 99% sure the fishing in RDR2 is what caused it

So when is the new ps5 event date? After they pushed it back last week I stopped checking.

Last edited:
Figured I'd ask in here, does anyone have any suggestions for a gaming headset under 100 dollars. Will be using it for Playstation obviously, thinking about waiting for the ps5 reveal to make sure its future proof

Back
Top Bottom