The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I was going to get Cyberpunk on PC but if it's a launch title for PS5, I'll grab it there. Hopefully we get that next gen confirmation during their event on the 25th.

yea im hoping too because come november if the ps5 releases during that month im not buying no ps4 games so i hope its optimized for ps5 and maybe avail digital

RTX 2070 Super

Well by the time this game comes out hopefully there will be some comparison benchmarks or a digital foundry head to head, I'm wondering where the PS5/Xbox One will stack up to current and next gen video cards... luckily the digital version of this on Xbox automatically gives you the next gen versiom, so I'm good. It's just funny that I will probably never even play it on the Xbox that it came with now.

Apparently this is from Amazon
87B8451F-44A4-48D0-91F0-77A505A3847F.jpeg

I'll be mad as hell if I picked up Cyberpunk 2077 for PS4 only for it to end up being a launch title on PS5.

I was going to get Cyberpunk on PC but if it's a launch title for PS5, I'll grab it there. Hopefully we get that next gen confirmation during their event on the 25th.

Sony said it's Developer dependent so since CD Projekt Red announced it for Xsex, I can't see them not doing the same for PS5.

Well by the time this game comes out hopefully there will be some comparison benchmarks or a digital foundry head to head, I'm wondering where the PS5/Xbox One will stack up to current and next gen video cards... luckily the digital version of this on Xbox automatically gives you the next gen versiom, so I'm good. It's just funny that I will probably never even play it on the Xbox that it came with now.

MS did some with Gears 5 I believe compared to a RTX 2080.

Amazon France accidentally had the prices up in Euros. The model with the disc drive was priced at 499 Euros which is about $549 US and I think the digital only model converted to about $449 US.

Euros are usually the same number as dollars for console prices with the value for pounds being 50 less.

Looks good if that's the price.

Yep I'm out because they are def in the wild rn. IGN especially.
I know they have jobs to do but you'd think IGN would wait a week or two before openly discussing the game. I mean outside of the people who don't care for spoilers or have no intentions of playing the game, who the hell wants to read about this game before playing it for themselves?

I know they have jobs to do but you'd think IGN would wait a week or two before openly discussing the game. I mean outside of the people who don't care for spoilers or have no intentions of playing the game, who the hell wants to read about this game before playing it for themselves?
They all over Twitter talking about it. They inching closer and closer to actually saying something

Back
Top Bottom