The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Was playing RE3 tonight for the first time. Dope intro and first area... but I’m not gonna be able to fully enjoy it with TLOU2 on the horizon
I knew better than to start RE3 before TLOU 2. I’m gonna have to wait a week or two after finishing it before I can even think about RE3 :lol:

20200618_082743.jpg

Trying to crush through the AC:Odyssey DLC before tonight, once I finish work.

While not as good as Origins, Odyssey is an extremely well made, fun game.

First Blade DLC was nothing special, but the first bit of Fate of Atlantis has been great.

Last edited:
What are you guys playing right now?

Playing DMC5.

Streets of Rage 4 on deck.
Just finished my re-play of TLOU. Playing that next.

Was going to finally start God of War but figured to wait after TLOU2 and possibly Ghosts of Tsushima lol.

Another game with ray tracing. Something a lot of people thought was not a possibility for consoles.

Just looked at the list of games that support it on Nvidia RTX GPU's and it's a lot less than I thought.

Anyone know why?

Maybe it's to do with some consoles targetting 30fps or the tech is still new for the mainstream.

Such a weird time to delay the game because they're previewing it in like a week.

I'm depressed.

First thought; they really should've gone with facial capture. Netherealm style.
Would've really improved the generic looks.
I mean they couldn't afford it?
If they couldn't afford or get the actual actors to sign off for their likeness to be in the game, why couldn't they utilize artwork from the current comic books? I don't understand, these characters look ridiculous. Ms. Marvel is the only one that looks like how she looks in the comic book.

Cap looks like an alcoholic.
Black Widow looks like she's in her 40s.
Hulk and Banner look trash.

How did Insomniac and Sony get it right with Spider-Man, but Square and Marvel couldn't get the character designs right?

I bet the story is trash too.

If they couldn't afford or get the actual actors to sign off for their likeness to be in the game, why couldn't they utilize artwork from the current comic books? I don't understand, these characters look ridiculous. Ms. Marvel is the only one that looks like how she looks in the comic book.

Cap looks like an alcoholic.
Black Widow looks like she's in her 40s.
Hulk and Banner look trash.

How did Insomniac and Sony get it right with Spider-Man, but Square and Marvel couldn't get the character designs right?

I bet the story is trash too.
Crystal Dynamics. This is the what they chose. Having BW look like Laura Bailey isn't a bad move for me. Don't know why they went this way.

Got the call to pickup TLOU2.

I'm thinking of just waiting for tomorrow, though.

Don't they always release an update/patch the day of a game release?

I was going to get Cyberpunk on PC but if it's a launch title for PS5, I'll grab it there. Hopefully we get that next gen confirmation during their event on the 25th.

Back
Top Bottom