bqrKkDfs_o.png

k1K9RFxV_o.png

uNi6k82v_o.png

VUG9uxQD_o.png

13g7WUYd_o.png

g9TZN5Z4_o.png

ofPRLaI1_o.png

4pRlx7GT_o.png

EA is the worst when it comes to these events. My goodness.

Everyone is here for Squadrons. How do they premiere it? Reshow the cg teaser from earlier this week, 5 (10?) minute developer interview, concept, art, still no new game trailer why is this happening just show the game.

They do this all the time.

If they couldn't afford or get the actual actors to sign off for their likeness to be in the game, why couldn't they utilize artwork from the current comic books? I don't understand, these characters look ridiculous. Ms. Marvel is the only one that looks like how she looks in the comic book.

Cap looks like an alcoholic.
Black Widow looks like she's in her 40s.
Hulk and Banner look trash.

How did Insomniac and Sony get it right with Spider-Man, but Square and Marvel couldn't get the character designs right?

I bet the story is trash too.
They could've just went with the generic arcade game look.

They didn't even necessarily have to get actors okays.

EA is the worst when it comes to these events. My goodness.

Everyone is here for Squadrons. How do they premiere it? Reshow the cg teaser from earlier this week, 5 (10?) minute developer interview, concept, art, still no new game trailer why is this happening just show the game.

They do this all the time.
Are people really hyped for Squadrons? Game is an easy pass for me. I was hoping for Dead Space and/or Mass Effect remaster. This whole show has been trash to me :lol:

Not necessarily they were hyped for it, but figured it'd be the most interesting thing shown at this event.

It looked pretty good i thought.

Jacked this from ERA. It's about CP2077

Bullet points are not in order of Q&A, I put some stuff next to each other when made sense and my brain made connection :b

• They confirm that press is playing the game as we speak in order to produce previews for the next week, 25th
  • Previews will be released when Night City Wire ends on 25th
  • "Read the previews" was said so video unlikely from press? (my own speculation!)
  • Press playing the game for previews are "from around the globe"
  • Press has access to build that has character creation, starts from the beginning of the game and has time limit, but no limits on what they can do in the game. Build is lacking things like some of the story content as CDPR wants keep stuff under wraps. Build has bugs in. (commentary: so no spit polished vertical slice to play, that is good)
  • They are streaming game from PCs to press to play because of COVID prevents in-person events
  • They aren't worried about releasing so close to next-gen, confirming that backwards compatibility is possible on PS5 and XSX for the game
  • Game will run on PS4, PS5, XBO and XSX from day 1
  • Game will look better on next-gen consoles from day 1
  • Next-gen version is planned for 2021, "more robust update". Will be free of charge for those who own last-gen version
  • They expect next-gen consoles to release around same time, but they aren't worried about release titles creating competition for CP77 as release titles look to be different kind games
  • They keep being coy about number of expansions coming to the CP77, number of them will be announced "soon" as part of marketing campaign
  • Insisting that COVID and working from home situation aren't cause of delay, last stretch of development is just very demanding
  • They have seen increases in pre-orders of Cyberpunk 2077 every time some store that it has ran sale on other games
  • No plans for live events for the game at this time
  • CDPR doesn't do delays to try and reach arbitrary MetaCritic scores, they just want to release game when they feel quality is what they strive for
  • Multiplayer portion / version of the game is delayed proportionally to delay of CP77. CP77 is pushed back by X, MP part is pushed back by X
From call about delay https://www.cdprojekt.com/en/wp-content/uploads-en/2020/06/20200618_1900-cd-projekt.mp3
I'll probably go ahead and cop digitally for PS4 then and then just download it on PS5 day one.

So they’re going to release a Series S for $200 but still charging $400 for One X right now? I doubt it. If they do though, kudos to them!

Damn that's a great pic for the platinum. Intentional?

I have this game and have yet to play. At this point, I'm hoping we get word on a enhancement patch for PS5.

Yeah unfortunately I couldn't get BB's light on. The trophies popped quick.

A PS5 enhancement would be awesome. It looks great, but there are few areas that could be touched up. Hopefully they bring whatever improvements are made for the PC version to PS5. :emoji_thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom