The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Where u gonna watch
Above the rim
when they finally give it a Blu-ray release??
Damn I didn’t even take into account the blue ray aspect... decision got a little tougher I was only thinking about the gaming side of it

Via Gamereactor
Link: https://www.gamereactor.eu/source-playstation-5-to-adjust-plans-in-response-xbox-series-x-pricing/

Update
: Such is the fast-moving nature of the business that we're already hearing reports from multiple sources that Sony has taken the decision to slash the price of the PS5 in response to the aggressive price point of the Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X.

Since writing up our original report, we've heard that Sony is considering pricing the discless PS5 at $399 and the premium edition of the PlayStation will match the Xbox Series X with a $499 price point.

Of course, take all of this with a pinch of salt until Sony confirms.

1599858887946.png

That hurts, was looking forward to Kena the most after Miles. But I'd rather they take their time with it then release a rushed product.

I really didn’t know people were still buying blu rays like that. I stopped because I’d buy something and either watch it once or not at all.

I normally buy a stack of discs on Black Friday... usually watch 7/10 throughout the year. It is nice viewing the best quality of your favs if you’ve invested in a full home theatre set-up.

Boost, don’t change the thread title for “rumored” prices.

Put “Spelunky 2 releases 9/15”

Back
Top Bottom