The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

What game did you play this week?

played ao tennis 2 on psnow. game is buns and sadly still the best tennis game this gen.

Destiny 2

D8Kd0BfXYAUJsQJ.jpg

Tried to start Hypnospace Outlaw but I got confused

Via Gamereactor
Link: https://www.gamereactor.eu/source-playstation-5-to-adjust-plans-in-response-xbox-series-x-pricing/

Update
: Such is the fast-moving nature of the business that we're already hearing reports from multiple sources that Sony has taken the decision to slash the price of the PS5 in response to the aggressive price point of the Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X.

Since writing up our original report, we've heard that Sony is considering pricing the discless PS5 at $399 and the premium edition of the PlayStation will match the Xbox Series X with a $499 price point.

Of course, take all of this with a pinch of salt until Sony confirms.

Makes me wonder what they actually wanted to price it if theyre just now "considering" 399/499 in response to microsoft? 799$? Greedy bastards

I've had AC Odessy since last January but never played it. Gave it a chance last week and have been playing through that. Loving it.

TThough, I've recently stopped playing my PS4 at all since I've been on Among Us Nonstop last few days:lol:

1599905089069.png

This is the closest you'll get.
Was playing this last week and it was my love of the Alpha games and the multiple versions of SFII that made me say that.

I dont know the gameplay of V but I was thinking that 3D look would apply well in a game with all of the past characters.

Back
Top Bottom