The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I know this has been answered a million times already, but what's a good TV for next Gen? Right now I have a 65 inch Samsung NU8000. Wondering if I should upgrade before November or wait for next year's models to be released.

LG CX for OLED.
Sony X900H/XH90 for LCDs

Personally I would wait unless you absolutely need to play 120Hz games right now but those

I’m ok. Won’t try to convince myself I need to play those game when I know they just aren’t for me. No way can I play 100+ hour grind fest With my work schedule.
You're thinking of Persona.

Yea I love JRPG's but that one is too much for me. :lol:

Final Fantasy is the right balance for me. Not anime but not western. Not a grind unless you want it to be.

BUGSNAXXXXXXXXXXXXX

giphy.gif

Recently got into the division 2. Is warlords of new york worth the 30 dollars I'm currently level 19 and I know you max out at level 30.

I quit death stranding after I had to deliver a nuke that took me like 25 minutes. Then I tripped and the nuke set off and killed me. I was like aiight, I’m done.

Thoroughly enjoying Death Stranding. Something really relaxing about plodding along.

Still have no idea what is happening. Just got introduced to Higgs; even more confused. :lol:
Hoping to play this on PS5. The only issue is that I own this one on disc and am looking to grab the PS5 DE :lol:

I dont understand why people enjoy playing the same Madden game every single year, but here we are.

I agree. Football is huge and people will buy it because of that. I wish it wasn't the case because it would make EA actually put an effort to make the game worth the $59.99.

Back
Top Bottom