The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

It says "Concept" right in the title of the video, it's a month old, and the uploader is an animator; it's not the actual UI and it's not even pretending to be :lol:

:lol:
yall need to stop with he slurp fest in here
Don't be mad cuz no one is in the Nintendo thread talkin about how they still play and enjoy games from their childhood. I don't see anyone clamoring to do a yearly play through of Majora's Mask or Perfect Dark in there. No wonder you come in here to hate, Nintendo's got nothin you love.

Don't be mad cuz no one is in the Nintendo thread talkin about how they still play and enjoy games from their childhood. I don't see anyone clamoring to do a yearly play through of Majora's Mask or Perfect Dark in there. No wonder you come in here to hate, Nintendo's got nothin you love.
u must not visit the thread then
we just not overblowing it like in here

so looks the same
with just a different skin/theme
sony so trash
dont even need a vid on this
just give us the price
This is exactly what I would want honestly. I really like the PS4 UI. It’s just slow as hell and not really all that dynamic/customizable. Just give me a sleeker, faster version of that with custom themes and I’ll be happy

Probably before OS. You can install COD and one other game, choose wisely :lol:
From everything I’ve read/watched online, most people think games will actually take up less space on the SSD due to not having to copy entire assets multiple times. One person even said a game that would normally be 100 gigs on current gen could potentially take up only 50 on the PS5. The same goes for game updates. Currently when you download an update you’re essentially downloading the entire game again + the update because of the way traditional HDDs work. I’m not super versed on this stuff though so take it with a grain of salt

Bruh....I had no idea Wiz actually sampled Schala’s Theme from CT. I was watching my boy stream last night and he played this and I was like I know I heard this **** somewhere :lol:

Mind was blown 🤯

e25edbf0fddc.gif

8 am PST!?

Bruh....I had no idea Wiz actually sampled Schala’s Theme from CT. I was watching my boy stream last night and he played this and I was like I know I heard this **** somewhere :lol:

Mind was blown 🤯

Yea this song is dope. I used to play this album to death back in the day. He has a song with Snoop from the High School soundtrack that samples the X-Men cartoon theme too. Wiz is low key a nerd :lol:. Currency too. They used to make a bunch of references to video games in their songs back in the day

This song

Back
Top Bottom