The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

$200 until end of year when going towards XSX,XSS,PS5 when dumping a Pro or X1X. $175 or switch.

+$5 for game trades.
Done. But would only do this once I can secure a PS5.

Friend said he'd let me know when his store gets more available for pre-order.

I had typed out a response to give more clarity to u
But I deleted it
It wasn’t disrespectful or anything
But it hit me I don’t really care to explain
So why am i
And it ain’t my job to get someone else to understand me
Anyone who knows me knows
So it’s whatever
If u want I can @KHUFU and DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican and @Present
so they can be on y’all side
and TRY to tell me how wrong I am

1600724566283.png

Whelp bye switch, outside of 2K this thing has been collecting dust

I haven't played it since Mario Oddy released... Only bought that & BOTW. My daughter has touched it a few times but out of pure boredom, not any real desire.

I just have this thing where I must always have access to play the latest mario adventure game. lol.

I need to let it go too. Not sure about $175 though.

So if i don’t use it towards a. XSX XSS or PS5 i get $175?

just tryna use it towards 2-3 games

All standard trade values apply when not going towards a next gen console or next gen games.

The program is split - extra credit for used consoles for the new consoles, then extra credit for used games for next gen games.

I haven't played it since Mario Oddy released... Only bought that & BOTW. My daughter has touched it a few times but out of pure boredom, not any real desire.

I just have this thing where I must always have access to play the latest mario adventure game. lol.

I need to let it go too. Not sure about $175 though.
Probably be better off selling it in your own since they’re so hard to find right now. I heard of people selling theirs for $500 in the beginning months of quarantine

Any hitman players here? Favorite map? Sapienza is the best level in the entire series. You can get real creative with your kills. Love Paris and Columbia as well.

Y’all acting like MS can’t afford to take a loss lol.
If MS wants to be petty and make Elder scroll or Fallout exclusive they can.

they’re sitting on $130+ billy and have a market cap of $1.5 trilly

$7.5 billy throw away money

make Bethesda games PC/Xbox exclusive, force PlayStation players to come to them and trap them with game pass.

I have now chosen my next game to play, Suikoden 2. I was playing it on the PS3 back in the day but forgot about it when I got the PS4. I can hook up my PS3 and continue where I left off, but I dont remember what I was doing so I might as well start fresh on PC. :lol:

I have now chosen my next game to play, Suikoden 2. I was playing it on the PS3 back in the day but forgot about it when I got the PS4. I can hook up my PS3 and continue where I left off, but I dont remember what I was doing so I might as well start fresh on PC. :lol:
How are you playing on PC? I’d definitely do the same if I knew how.

Back
Top Bottom