The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I have now chosen my next game to play, Suikoden 2. I was playing it on the PS3 back in the day but forgot about it when I got the PS4. I can hook up my PS3 and continue where I left off, but I dont remember what I was doing so I might as well start fresh on PC. :lol:

Best PS game and my 2nd favorite game of all time after Chrono Trigger.

Any hitman players here? Favorite map? Sapienza is the best level in the entire series. You can get real creative with your kills. Love Paris and Columbia as well.

Right here. I still need to get around to finishing Hitman 2.

Hitman 3 will be copped on release day in January 2021

Canceling my Anglo PS5 if true

How much to turn that white PS5 to a ......... PS5 ?
7403DB82-75D2-4CD2-BF98-1A9963C3ECF6.jpeg

Yeah I feel the same. Game looks dope but I am not interested.

mostly because my goal next gen is not to own more games that I can actually play.

With that being said Godfall is just simply not making the cut.

Although I prefer PS due to the exclusive titles that I like, I'm not biased against Xbox for the good games/features they've put out as well. I've owned every generation of Xbox, but I usually just buy them much later down the line when there's not many PS games coming out.

That being said, can someone explain to me why people are freaking out about MS acquiring Bethesda? The vast majority of their games are laggy, glitchy garbage. Even the one I did like, Skyrim, crashed so much that it was a chore to get through at times. Great ideas, awful execution

This isn't just me right? Look at the Fallout debacles that led to this video

I'm not asking out of sarcasm. It's a genuine question because most video game fans have HATED Bethesda for the past few years, so I'm wondering why PS fanboys are scared and Xbox fanboys are excited. It's not like From Software, Naughty Dog, Santa Monica Studio, etc. went over to Xbox.

Last edited:
When I got the PS4 on release day I bought 2k, Killzone, and Assassins Creed Black Flag.. I didn't like Killzone and Assassins Creed I hardly ever played either... this time with the PS5 I preordered Spiderman.... i'm only going to buy games that I know for a fact that I might enjoy playing this time

Back
Top Bottom