The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

US sites like Curry's and supposedly in there are sites from the UK already have. Also reading that GameStop is getting around 8-10 consoles for in-store pre-orders and folks have been camping since last night.

MRW my ultra religious friend says her boyfriend doesn't masturbate. :  reactiongifs

Switch’s can even be bought rn (most of the time)

these could be a problem come the 12th of November on

week before xmas gonna be rough if you ain’t got on lock 🔒

Meh, Sony knows that likelihood of someone just wanting a remastered spiderman and not miles is low, especially people who have already played the original

The only people complaining are people who feel entitled to it for free

Im buying ultimate, dgaf
Like you want to play the old spider-man and not the new game?! Huh? I’m confused at what people complain about when it comes to gaming

1601047099180.png

SSD keeps getting faster.

Average bandwidth is now 11GB/s +

MRW my ultra religious friend says her boyfriend doesn't masturbate. :  reactiongifs't masturbate. :  reactiongifs

On the one hand I believe it since none of the usual guys who like Toriyama and Nomura are working on this.
Them guys are synonymous with delays. :lol:

Lets see what this team can do even though the game does still look like it needs some more layer of polish.
It's looking like a cross-gen game right now :sick:

Like you want to play the old spider-man and not the new game?! Huh? I’m confused at what people complain about when it comes to gaming

I've noticed for some It's 7 years of pent up anger being let out.

DMC V Special edition is a more expensive paid upgrade but everyone is calm about that whereas Spider-Man is a chance for the other team to let loose :lol:
And this is Capcom we're talking about who got slaughtered for all the Street Fighter stuff.

I need to hide somewhere when those Digital Foundry comparisons and the sales data for both consoles come out.

If what Jason Schreier says is correct, I think Final Fantasy might actually be cross gen. The end of the trailer did say “PlayStation console exclusive” and not “PlayStation 5 exclusive”. The PS4 is still a PlayStation console so they could get away with it. Plus, it’s Square. I’m sure they’d want to take advantage of that install base

If what Jason Schreier says is correct, I think Final Fantasy might actually be cross gen. The end of the trailer did say “PlayStation console exclusive” and not “PlayStation 5 exclusive”. The PS4 is still a PlayStation console so they could get away with it. Plus, it’s Square. I’m sure they’d want to take advantage of that install base

I think it's going to be the same deal as FF7 remake, PS will get a year exclusivity then it hits everywhere else.

I think it's going to be the same deal as FF7 remake, PS will get a year exclusivity then it hits everywhere else.

When they do that, are people really going out to buy consoles just for FF?

Not trying to be funny but is that game a system seller?

Back
Top Bottom