The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I'm on the fence...the reviews I have seen are all laudatory concerning the story, atmosphere, and visuals, but I'm more interested in how the game actually plays

That’s what I’m worried about/what’s been holding me back. I loved Mafia 2 but from what I remember the gameplay wasn’t spectacular

This business practice should be illegal.

No standard consoles, but Canadian Costco sold out of this:

1601069309074.png

$810.00 Canadian. :smh:

Put two consoles together and call it the mega bundle and charge $1130.

I'm on the fence...the reviews I have seen are all laudatory concerning the story, atmosphere, and visuals, but I'm more interested in how the game actually plays

Yeah I'm going to wait for the eventual PSN flash sale at $19.99 for Mafia or some bundle deal where it's $35 to $40 for Mafia I, Mafia II, and Mafia III .

I was able to secure a disc version. But will need to make a small drive to pick it up. You guys think there’s a possibility that shipments could get delayed and miss the release date?

I was able to secure a disc version. But will need to make a small drive to pick it up. You guys think there’s a possibility that shipments could get delayed and miss the release date?

Amazon Xbox buyers got emails today saying it might not show up on time, I got mine on Walmart and it's coming in 3 days after release.
Not sure what the deal is with PS but it's definitely plausible.

I NEED this type of clout

He's signed by Sony Music right?

Might as well put all their musicians to good use for Marketing.
Now that I think of it, I wonder why they've not done this before.

Now's the time to start though with the other team already sending units out.

Gamestop out here fleecing people with unnecessary bundles that cost more than if the items were bought separately. Shameful tactics. :smh:

When the PS4 released, the only way I was able to get the console was if I bought a controller and two games with it. It’s so dumb.

Back
Top Bottom