The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

1601803252016.png

1601803550350.png

1601803643882.png

1601803754813.png

1601803799467.png

1601803886231.png

Superhero fans have this fascination with Teenage Spider-Man for some reason. Dude was only a teen for less than 10 issues in the comics.

I don’t get it.

Superhero fans have this fascination with Teenage Spider-Man for some reason. Dude was only a teen for less than 10 issues in the comics.

I don’t get it.
Superhero fans who happen to be in charge of Spidey in different media.

Seems to be some sort of mandate. They've been trying to make and keep Spidey young in the comics since the 80s and finally got rid of his marriage over a decade ago and unlike any other superhero variant they've welcomed and established Miles Morales as the new teen Spidey with a 100% backing. Spidey finally comes back to the MCU and they make him look like he's in junior HS. Now we see it in the games.

There's been so many great stories exploring an older Peter (in his 30s at least) that I dont get it either

Hope to hear SONY is giving a presentation to breakdown the hardware, OS, etc. soon.

I also read that we will have approximately 664 gb of space.

Would like to also now which external hard drives can be used on the 5.

It would be cool if we got an older Peter but it’s just a video game, not that serious to me.

As for the movies, I disliked the Peter that’s in the MCU. I still think Tobey is the GOAT Peter/Spidey.

It would be cool if we got an older Peter but it’s just a video game, not that serious to me.

As for the movies, I disliked the Peter that’s in the MCU. I still think Tobey is the GOAT Peter/Spidey.

Tobey got black balled by Hollywood after they found out about the underground high stakes poker games he was playing :lol:

Tobey got black balled by Hollywood after they found out about the underground high stakes poker games he was playing :lol:
He still does movies he's just not studios main choice anymore.

He has friends though so now he's been doing a lot of producing of movies and is about to direct.

I'll second GT Sport, especially with a sim rig. Just wish it was possible across all modes, maybe in GT7 though

GT7 VR upgrades & PSVR 2.0 really mean everything to me for PS5.

If they get those 2 things right, the rest is just a bonus for this guy...

A double bonus will be new proper VR hand controllers. The AIM controller is almost perfect imho. Never had more fun with a shooter, the accuracy in Farpoint is uncanny.

Back
Top Bottom