The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

EjXEt1jWoAAKmHx

If they release the black controller like that, I will no longer give Sony the benefit of the doubt on the PS5 design and will assume they are trying to make things as ugly as possible.

What are the best VR experiences on PS4? So far I have resident evil 7 which will probably give me a heart attack, Star Wars squadrons, tomb raider, la noir and superhot.

My top 3

1. Gran Turismo Sport + my race sim rig.
2. Farpoint + Aim Controller
3. Astro Bot

The first 2 were so good, I sort of lost total interest in 2D gaming. Immersion through the roof...
I couldn't handle the scary stuff... blood pressure was scary high. Was bludgeoned to death with a pipe and had to quit.... don't even remember the name of the title.

I've heard great things about Superhot, need to give it a whirl. I will probably scoop Star Wars Squadron at some point. I find that my disdain for the motion controllers has been a sore point for PSVR V1. Had it since launch and then copped again when the HDR pass thru box was silently released... they handled that super poorly btw.

Last edited:
What are the best VR experiences on PS4? So far I have resident evil 7 which will probably give me a heart attack, Star Wars squadrons, tomb raider, la noir and superhot.

I'll second GT Sport, especially with a sim rig. Just wish it was possible across all modes, maybe in GT7 though

My top 3

1. Gran Turismo Sport + my race sim rig.
2. Farpoint + Aim Controller
3. Astro Bot

The first 2 were so good, I sort of lost total interest in 2D gaming. Immersion through the roof...
I couldn't handle the scary stuff... blood pressure was scary high. Was bludgeoned to death with a pipe and had to quit.... don't even remember the name of the title.

I've heard great things about Superhot, need to give it a whirl. I will probably scoop Star Wars Squadron at some point. I find that my disdain for the motion controllers has been a sore point for PSVR V1. Had it since launch and then copped again when the HDR pass thru box was silently released... they handled that super poorly btw.

Astro bot and hitman 3 are on the list. Never been a fan of racing sims I like arcade and kart racers more so I’ll skip gt. Both Superhot are great and worth the price without vr

Astro bot and hitman 3 are on the list. Never been a fan of racing sims I like arcade and kart racers more so I’ll skip gt. Both Superhot are great and worth the price without vr

Rez Infinite and Tetris Effect

I don't have VR, but I would play both of those.

Well now that this gen is a rap... what's everyone's game of the gen?

I think I'm gonna have to go with Destiny. I easily invested more time into that game on each platform than any other games by far. I love how it added RPG elements to the FPS genre and encouraged team work with other players. I'm not really a very competitive gamer, I enjoy co-op games more and doing raids with a good group is just great. I wasn't even hyping the game but some dude gave me a year of XBL for a beta code, so I decided to check it out and I was addicted ever since... well, until 2 came out, but I'm gonna give it another try now that the expansions are free.

Best PS exclusive is definitely Horizon Zero Dawn.

Back
Top Bottom