The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I’m assuming I’ll have to use Playstation cloud to carry my Street Fighter 5 data over to the PS5. Sounds like it’s gonna be cumbersome

Are you guys copping the pulse headset? Been a few years since I had a console (when my ps4 broke I opted for a switch lol)

is that the best option? Assuming I can’t just use my AirPods? Lol

trying to get my day 1 list in order

Rumor is the headset itself wont be what gives the 3D audio but I copped one just because it was only $100 and need new headphones. Im just hoping the rumors are false and the PS created ones have some advantages over regular ones lol...

I’m assuming I’ll have to use Playstation cloud to carry my Street Fighter 5 data over to the PS5. Sounds like it’s gonna be cumbersome

You can also export saves to USB sticks. No idea if it will work for PS5's but works for PS4s.

Rumor is the headset itself wont be what gives the 3D audio but I copped one just because it was only $100 and need new headphones. Im just hoping the rumors are false and the PS created ones have some advantages over regular ones lol...

Well, they're dual mic noise cancelling headphones as well which for $100, sounds like a bargain.

Speaking of 3D audio won’t work on TVs at launch but will for the headphones

What a clickbait title :lol:

that 2k trailer is amazing. They got the graphics downpacked from the start. Now all they need to work on is the mechanics and simulation on next gen.

I know people hate 2K now but fam... I AM READY

NOBODY:

ZION in Next Gen 2K21:

tenor.gif

The part when they get to Steph curry shot is insane . looks insanely real

so insane that I said it twice lol

The **** is 3D audio?

You telling me I've been listening to audio all my life in 2D?

Basically the evolution of surround sound. You'll be able to know where the sound is coming from in 3D space to a level you can't get with surround sound.

1602017382800.png

This is the type of sound that makes you take your headphones off because it sounds so real.
Combine this with VR and you've unlocked greatness.

Basically the evolution of surround sound. You'll be able to know where the sound is coming from in 3D space to a level you can't get with surround sound.

1602017382800.png

This is the type of sound that makes you take your headphones off because it sounds so real.
Combine this with VR and you've unlocked greatness.
Man I already got this with my superior hearing.

Sound has never not sounded real to me.

A few games this gen had 3d audio (ie naughty dog games) so if you had the games and the setup, you experienced 3d audio

unfortunately the processing power wasnt there for it to be the norm or even that deep, you could only hear a limited number of 3d sound sources for these games

next gen, the power will be there for hundreds of 3d audio sources, its why youre hearing about things like ps5s tempest engine

just like sony to be behind the times. they have 8d audio coming down the pipeline music being mixed in both formats and sony is just now advertising 3d

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom