The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Just to cover their backs basically.

1602076092642.png

This thing is a weapon :lol:

1602076239856.png

Also noticed how there's space for NVME SSD's that need a heat sink. Some might still be too big but third party ones could work if needed.

1602076720258.png
t

T1000 is back
Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, thang got the desert eagle tucked.

Yeah, but not on the difficult part, anyways the article states this:

Why do I have to do that to turn it sideways?

PO

Thorough design.

The stand increases the amount of surface area that is exposed to free moving air... this is always a good thing for a PC/Console.

I also prefer this stand over rubber feet protruding from the device when vertical as well - vis a vis XSX and some of the older gen console designs.

The set screw means it will be very sturdy as well - despite being so tall. Looking forward to feeling the weight....

are they?

you realize sony was able to get similar performance for $100 less right?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

They took out a part and are eating a bigger loss on the Digital. That has nothing to do with the engineering of the CPU/GPU/etc.

It is the same story with the Series S.

These companies are just eating the losses on their digital consoles.

The in the one-to-one comparison, the Xbox has the more powerful console at the same price.

Last edited:
Yeah as of now PS is where you go for the exclusive games etc. and Xbox is where you go for the better technology and online experience in my opinion.

If you are one of those people who only plays COD and Madden choosing Xbox makes sense.

Yeah as of now PS is where you go for the exclusive games etc. and Xbox is where you go for the better technology and online experience in my opinion.

If you are one of those people who only plays COD and Madden choosing Xbox makes sense.

Which tech?

Dudes laughing at this like we didn't have to reinstall the OS on the PS4 through a USB drive any time the power cut out on it unexpectedly :lol:

huh? my power cut out multiple times and i never had to do this once

guess i was just lucky

Which tech?

must be the "teraflops"

leave it to a company thats releasing another console with 1/3 of these to tell you how important "teraflops" are

Hasn’t happened to me but I have had to go into safe mode plenty of times.

I thought his comment was funny though :lol:

I know nobody knows for sure ... but chances that I can just grab the headphones with my system on release date ?

Accessories are usually available on release day , correct?

Only time I have ever needed a jump drive was when installing the OS when changing or upgrading the HDD to hybrid or SSD..

Unexpected shut downs only lead to OS disc check before start up... at least for me. lol

Does that mean we're about to skyrocket in levels? :lol:

I dont know how they weight everything due to the example saying Level 15 would now be in the mid 200's, but I would imagine I'll be somewhere between 500-700.

Guys like Hakoom will already be at 1,000, which seems like itd be disappointing from their point of view.

Thanks to @Thiago who posted this on the OT, and the original source who noticed this

We already know that Sony will support any third party SSD as long as it have the necessary speed, but now after the Teardown video we maybe also know what sizes it will support.
I don't know what are the implications of this choice, but I assume this will be good on the long run.

And I used the rumor tag since this is not confirmed yet.

EjvLxW_X0AEWgrb
EjvLvRQWkAAkeBf

I know nobody knows for sure ... but chances that I can just grab the headphones with my system on release date ?

Accessories are usually available on release day , correct?
Man, I want to believe there will be a limited supply on release day. But I sometimes tend to be too optimistic lol.

Back
Top Bottom