The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Yea you're probably right. I was being optimistic with the extra units they'll build but the hype and pandemic is in full force

We live in the current times. Where people need bots, supply stock checker websites & apps, reddit, restera, other online forums, can't camp anywhere because of the rona. Heck I've even said I ended up with 3 PS5 disc version pre orders because I watched the posts being put on this thread on how I got my in store pre order pick up from Best Buy, the backdoor direct link on Amazon, and the 3rd pre order I got the email invite from Sony Direct.

Other stuff like these dope black & concord retro XII J's I just called up a couple of my local shoe palace stores and they had them in stock and were not holding pairs for anyone. I was just able to get to a local mall after work and 5pm traffic and was able to cop them and another pair for a homie in person.

Last edited:
If you have a Sony X900E or any Bravia TV listed in this article a firmware update is coming that will update your TV built in OS to Android 9. I've had this TV for about 3 years now and didn't use the built in OS and update the tv firmware update up until I moved to a new place and only signed up for cable internet service and no old cable tv or Directv service. The place I was living at before the landlord was subscribing to Directv and I had a receiver hooked up to my TV. So I tested it and surprisingly all the apps I use on both my PS4 Pro and the built in TV android OS works & performs better compared to the PS4 Pro. The PS4 Pro performance takes forever to load & switch on streaming apps like youtube tv, HBO Max, Showtime, Disney+, amazon prime, and plex .

Link:

Hopefully PS5 performance gets better with these streaming apps.

They missed arcade scene/era. Too bad.

But I’ve always preferred pad and this PS5 controller looks to be worse than the PS4‘s.

I thought it might even be better if that D Pad is anything like the Vita's.
What's your worry about it?

If you have a Sony X900E or any Bravia TV listed in this article a firmware update is coming that will update your TV built in OS to Android 9. I've had this TV for about 3 years now and didn't use the built in OS and update the tv firmware update up until I moved to a new place and only signed up for cable internet service and no old cable tv or Directv service. The place I was living at before the landlord was subscribing to Directv and I had a receiver hooked up to my TV. So I tested it and surprisingly all the apps I use on both my PS4 Pro and the built in TV android OS works & performs better compared to the PS4 Pro. The PS4 Pro performance takes forever to load & switch on streaming apps like youtube tv, HBO Max, Showtime, Disney+, amazon prime, and plex .

Link:

Hopefully PS5 performance gets better with these streaming apps.

I have a 2016 Sony 4K TV and my PS4 Pro media apps are snappier but I get better bitrate with the TV's native Netflix app.
It looks sharper and HDR is better on the native TV app.

I stopped using my console for streaming since there's no point of switching on a 200 Watts box to do something my TV can do.
PS4 is clutch though when you want to use headphones and you can just plug them in the dualshock.

The processors on these TV's are good enough for the job and I'm guessing the TV apps are pre calibrated maybe for those apps whereas when you use another box then it depends on the box.

PS5 though with all this power and upgraded tech should definitely be a big upgrade on the PS4 for media.

68AF255D-7760-4687-8A21-8530AA739B96.jpeg

looks silver screen-ish color...me like.

That’s what I thought until I did a few reddit searches and there are so many unexplained in game mechanics. Reserve boost is major. I’m still trash but that has helped me so much already.
I seen a few review reporting it, but I'll check it out myself when I play tonight.

Damn I haven't signed into my google photo's account in a long a*s time but here is what I got almost 7 years ago from PS4 launch:

_wviLlS7XpQyGxs26lb64K7ivNRyo-Z93wYjzbYGieR0-s9vxri1vFXqE06D8IN5fbIEyZaAuoZcDcrsf7kBgds19rthPRtYySHqJc0hFLu1meEEMBxzBh6kQ-MaaepuoTi7E-EQMRzI_cnRoabu_56OvVlA6PvcfOo3ryJCm1y09xVJ6IBhbOisCWBTrg9U47LZY0hSW2DOGixNIhmr5vIzOaJfMRDJR2e8WuQ4PG9tZcxuEKmtVlUr1O7uIUlx6Aks43QH48T_1UUwKDUae0KkOktDOHWvyZ9GJiUKsZdygIvjSccs3NJH7ylkvHZLCwnG7KN2eVsxNApmrmL1CoMbl4q6fqPrMbkiyQbV1T96PwSNbwZiRhpg6YTJ6NjUaXPr-cEVC2gM6M5D1RAmA3hohS09IWF6WI2ZrC6j55HeLwVmiN1a7PR1sm7-zeFYcItZeyWfo9oAr5mhNmsaOldGVVRfrvXh_pAxbV7saBv8K5utZEeiEawa9VXnxdlYeVatlN5CsElgbIWL4I8OcfunDC1v8Z5gBGsg-wRVBOq3VMQ-zeCNtiXWSr6_9msi57tBHPvZP1qdAXYgFhyBeNcm-69mK0k4M2G1e7j6qImSEDpMs3dFq4-awOJsLjcS8S9PVtPzowJkxIfZueIE6fwsVHeEfCSP2Fc5DwVETPt2ziMf5TVX3-ZxRTRZ=w1924-h1442-no

WogSm1xkioqToTwlFWg0bt5p5BxCNpG5I_NNcXvA-vMkgrxKHhBXLHzchFAs_OgVHqhIciY8vXrmU1PVsSSxFc3pYRosVeEX8HJZEiwYyThmZiwKlFJUv9wa0pIo3z3hRMiIYYoBKN7pIypCqrCgc3utt5zVi31EtW6RRQtqoVu1N03UUBXUE2v0KjwdYGDY1CnDd4euk7IPoqdepDghSyTZihsSCJER-_-2OUXUuFg4gMYBds4P7lOa8ggzrmt6MWGFXny63B90tEW3Np5NJYhXjezLr51BT2NmYsSEG1tpPpVzhXxFawdgWiuLHYx2jvtavfLj0AAMZ16XgH7kU7FXIQ0OmvNyBbTmXhPThxvPNPYZnA2NUB3o5HJpE6a40Gn6kYCwRhyQNBdiWQccV5cPzCXdBeB_UNvh0fGIvTsIvYiIl66ioG3BD4MkrArEBqA9UyRXYL2z5tBMrfN9DiRM2brjXzsM_tDCOHE5og6wkBI2noSuHjh3ATe352r0-ohUrV1SMhGQ3BzPz8h3gR89QVD3oQCeAeCcKAPXf8H8sEDrOodtxW2pogLQx37tK4_XxpWavAL0YV6wbwTwOWl8og0b-c-YkvvCMY79xu25uyFW8wFr9Jd0QrIA6jpwx4qFKYl4OGgJJQ0MJPPrWi-mlJOzuKer8vkybAYlwQqC6wwIG-hbqQV6Byb6=w1082-h1442-no

OOyJmzQ8QILTlhaoMNJtH2OR_luHv4_kwQdTVzIQI26ilFMP46w68HGKIkuVseGkh4EQnR7RyjF-Y1W3ti4DzBzLac_AzVwQ6xB2hAX4awDCwTLqoGbW1sZKg34svOK_Bz48vauX-LytLqyBj4AYRIX_82lynnLFmgnE5DxOD9BW-uhvXwiuRR1zu4a-Lq8LmzmW4xHDuXKALzyADAKMTxG_I9sqc01Ba3CvtyPsuxFFrry6Ml9MkuLNPMKhxdtOGihsgIkuDtfFgjavCFHGk0Bn0yx_oeYd7aDtTb4hXSOHd0bbUQyGUIBZowQsKOAfAGWiZzEBM8JZsz7qLOKhTEJMoW4GnfiERuwIpwk3A6C_SoUbokpZvmu6iw-N8HxVhkh5or-LWd5qiRBT5oAbzVu4F4KrdtFVU6L-aTAgfkhKHqq0UWcSoljUGY7aUO54vsZzeqduCePKfEAnFJoi_INc-xrKafe2MB95b-4vf2oW2pHSXp3jeEpPvUVrIxjk9vUiURoao8PT-2PUHMpeUiiV4_54Du51PfXuNWjo2pWdzkfPt9WYINkPrboJsNoQ2E6x_dcqwJgo3ZGR5IgdoRKJugVqF9ob4x_wYQZKnwn7G9Q4Amkpe3mapVWnMnw4asxHZGSfVrMFKucJE2eMbIUO7l9ObC4Re6l2-SUyLl_xioQ1EDYv_TVjrJ2J=w1924-h1442-no

What a WEAK launch lineup compared to PS5 launch titles. I hardly played any of these games and did not finish any of them.

Black Flag was dope but it became redundant like most of the AC games. Shadowfall looked great graphically but was boring, Knack what is that?

Beat knack and black flag...hard to believe it’s been 7 years...I remember waiting outside for the ups man like yesterday

Origins and Odyssey are the 2 best AC games IMO.
I stopped playing after whatever the 3rd one that came out was, I think it was brotherhood. Out of the first 3 I liked 2 the best but it just started to get redundant.
I played Black Flag for a little though and it was definitely a nice change of pace but I didn't feel compelled to beat it.

Back
Top Bottom