The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

If anything, TS lowers my hype :lol:

I don’t get the craze with him. Music is mediocre as hell. Them TS1 Highs and powder blue 4s though :smokin

He’s like crack to these kids man...

If his name works on the PS5 like it does everything else he puts it on, then I’m cashing out on my preorder console for sure...

Thinking of getting a PSVR when I get my PS5...
You should and buy Astrobot.

I'm all for VR but if you get one now, you'll need to get a PS4 camera and PS Move controllers to get the full experience.
It might not be worth at this point depending on when the 2nd generation is arriving.

Less than 3 weeks away :nthat:

20201023_171148.jpg

tenor (1) (5).gif

Is anyone on GoT: Legends? I got up to silver in Survival Mode, but these matches last like 40-50 minutes now. It seems like a long repetitive grind just to be raid ready and from what I’ve read, Gold and Nightmare matches are even longer and extremely difficult.
I got up to 105 yesterday. Its fun with friends.
Ronin main. :pimp:

Man clear cases was cool back in the GBC days but I’m good on that now. I’ll just scoop that matte black after I see reviews.

I know someone getting a review PS5 unit and they got a shipping notification that said the damn box weighed 18 whole ****in pounds lmao

Has anyone ever traded in their console to Best Buy? I was going to trade my PS4 in at GameStop, but I read they don't accept controllers with joysticks that are peeling.

I tried to look up stuff for Best Buy's policy but couldn't dig anything up. Only thing their site asks is if the trade in includes the controller. Thinking about this as I type, I should probably just call and ask. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom