The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

ElVaLTMXYAAtsQ8

ElVaLVQXUAEikoj

ElVaLUkWkAE5NYK

Don’t know exactly what I was expecting but the unboxing videos are underwhelming :lol: no surprise at the dual sense in conjunction with Astro’s Playworld getting big praise however. It looks so fun.

could care less about all that ,I’m ready to hold that controller in my hand ... all that extra ish is unnecessary

Easy Allies video says holding down the mute button on the DualSense mutes all audio including your TV/Speakers.

I just want to know if I can use this new controller on the PS4...

It will work as a wired controller. If it's anything like this gen then it can get patched in later.

Only tv I have seen that has hdmi 2.1 and 120hz is the Sony x900h 55inch for $999.00.

I can do without hdmi 2.1 and 120hz refresh, there is no game that we'll play within the next 4-5 years that will be able to optimize both fully. Im fine with 60hz refresh. Wanted to play DMC5 in 120FPS but if its gonna downgrade to 1080p whats the point. 60FPS at 4k in that game is going to be ******* bonkers enough. The ray trace is a whole other beast

I can do without hdmi 2.1 and 120hz refresh, there is no game that we'll play within the next 4-5 years that will be able to optimize both fully. Im fine with 60hz refresh. Wanted to play DMC5 in 120FPS but if its gonna downgrade to 1080p whats the point. 60FPS at 4k in that game is going to be ****ing bonkers enough. The ray trace is a whole other beast

I think we will see more games have 4K/120fps. I don't expect it to become the norm but small or indie games and PS4 games definitely.
I think devs will also get to grips more quickly and will be able to use other techniques to get a clean 4K output so that they have more resources for framerate.

Back
Top Bottom