The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I was thinking I could fit the SX and the PS5 on the same shelf if I put them on their sides, but judging by this pic I don’t think that’s going to work...PS5 is a monster...

43475DA1-A123-496B-8E27-284307811AA1.jpeg

I was thinking I could fit the SX and the PS5 on the same shelf if I put them on their sides, but judging by this pic I don’t think that’s going to work...PS5 is a monster...

43475DA1-A123-496B-8E27-284307811AA1.jpeg

Definitely displaying it horizontally. That's a thicc *** boy!

1603814114768.png

Livestream unboxing of the digital edition. Stream is in German though.

Waiting for better videos but so far its definitely looking like the better looking version.

Horizontally, the normal looks better I think and vertically the DE version looks better I think. Need to see more pics

Off topic but this seems like the best place to ask this question.

If I have 2 friends online playing madden 21 how do I go about watching their game?

I know its possible just can't find a way.

Any youtube videos or step by step instructions?

Please any help is appreciated!

Off topic but this seems like the best place to ask this question.

If I have 2 friends online playing madden 21 how do I go about watching their game?

I know its possible just can't find a way.

Any youtube videos or step by step instructions?

Please any help is appreciated!

They either need to stream or if on PS4 one of them needs to set up a private watch on their console and send you an invite.

Kinda want to upgrade my TV now but probably better to just wait a year or so.
If you have money to spend & havent upgraded in years then why not. My last tv I bought, before I returned the QLED 8K, was a 2012 Plasma.... so I need an upgrade. Sure, I can wait till next year and get the same tv cheaper or a better spec tv but is that really worth it? Im going for a decent 4k tv thats around 3 racks but its also got everything that todays tech needs and its 85" so thats a geed deal IMO.

If you have money to spend & havent upgraded in years then why not. My last tv I bought, before I returned the QLED 8K, was a 2012 Plasma.... so I need an upgrade. Sure, I can wait till next year and get the same tv cheaper or a better spec tv but is that really worth it? Im going for a decent 4k tv thats around 3 racks but its also got everything that todays tech needs and its 85" so thats a geed deal IMO.

Kinda want the Sony but seeing as it'd only be for gaming purposes in earnest and the fact that games won't be taking full advantage of the 120 FPS for at least a year if not longer I can wait. My TCL still running strong after 3 years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom